Harris has made her choice to cozy up to Muslims and gives a F-U to Jews

propaganda from the kiddie diddling set
I’m keeping that Nazi on ignore. There is no benefit, IMO, to engaging with such rabid Jew-haters who are beyond help.

Also, he had an earlier name “Christian Man” - which tells me he’s a Muslim, and a leftist. No TRUE Christian would identify as such and then spew such disgusting venom.

I’m keeping that Nazi on ignore. There is no benefit, IMO, to engaging with such rabid Jew-haters who are beyond help.

Also, he had an earlier name “Christian Man” - which tells me he’s a Muslim, and a leftist. No TRUE Christian would identify as such and then spew such disgusting venom.

ross-geller-yeah-ok-sure-bdkxz5ntddyhnp9k.gif

St Paul on the Jews and Jesus' Crucifixion

1 Thessalonians 2:14-16 (KJV):"For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost."

St Paul on True Jewish Identity

Romans 2:28-29 (KJV):"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."

Synagogue of Satan in Revelation

Revelation 2:9 (KJV):"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9 (KJV):"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

The Kingdom Taken Away

Matthew 21:43 (KJV):"Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."

God Can Create Descendants for Abraham

Matthew 3:9 (KJV):"And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham."

Luke 3:8 (KJV):"Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham."

photo_2024-01-07_18-50-52.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back