Trump says if he wins, this will be last election.

Conspiracies are really true. Not all think as you think. I have to admit I don't think in conspiracy terms at the moment. I voted for Trump to restore America to a far better country than it has been with Biden as president. Harris is not even remotely a consideration. She has done terrible at the job Biden handed to her, managing the Southern Border of the US states fronting Mexico. Now you know how I can vote for Trump.
I know exactly why you vote for trump. That is obvious. I said I didn't understand why a non-conspiracy-theory-nut could vote for trump. Voting for him requires you to believe his conspiracy theory laden crap.

A female poster posts here who is a citizen of Canada. I have been to Canada several times. First and second time was to Newfoundland by air. Second time was coming back to the US also by air. Both times the planes were refueled. Last time I walked into Canada from Niagara Falls. Over a bridge and past some guards and got a nice lunch in Canada. Walked back to the car into NY again.
If you are a citizen of Canada, none of this is any of your business anyway. I really don't care about your travels.

1722130893839.png

Forum List

Back