Paris Olympics Opening Ceremony Recreates ‘Last Supper’ with Drag Queens & Trans Performers

No no Koko, that’s not how identity works. All “groups of humans” are organized by a “set of ideas”, not just the groups you dislike. Ideological frameworks are how we understand society. Race, like gender, is a social construct. Sexual identity is an entirely subjective reality. Without “sets of ideas” there are NO “groups of people”. It’s sets of ideas that define our identity, and organize us into groups.

You are just referring to your own acceptance of bigotry towards a group of people because they don’t believe the same thing you do.

Social interpretations of race regard the common categorizations of people into different races. Race is often culturally understood to be rigid categories (Black, White, Pasifika, Asian, etc) in which people can be classified based on biological markers or physical traits such as skin colour or facial features. This rigid definition of race is no longer accepted by scientific communities.[1][2] Instead, the concept of 'race' is viewed as a social construct.[3] This means, in simple terms, that it is a human invention and not a biological fact.

Gender is not a social construct.

No no Koko, that’s not how identity works
Irrelevant.

First, you're an idiot, it wasn't the last supper.

Second, if it was, the only reason you think your Baby Jesus was mocked is because of your own identity politics. That is, you hate trans and gay people.

And being a typical cafeteria Christian, you justify this to yourself by saying your god doesn't like them. As you do with most of your stupid and cruel behavior.

These are all YOUR problems to work through. So go work through them and stfu already.

Irrelevant.

First, you're an idiot, it wasn't the last supper.

Second, if it was, the only reason you think your Baby Jesus was mocked is because of your own identity politics. That is, you hate trans and gay people.

And being a typical cafeteria Christian, you justify this to yourself by saying your god doesn't like them. As you do with most of your stupid and cruel behavior.

These are all YOUR problems to work through. So go work through them and stfu already.
That just demonstrates you biasses, perceptions and willingness to believe their flimsy excuses. Your sets of ideas, your group of people.

I know you are just being your authentic tribal self. Defending the bearded lady’s in your group of people.

Vapid babble. The desperate gasps of someone who can't actually muster a response.
An actual response to woke fruitcakes like yourself is a fart in the wind. You are completely invested in your “sets of ideas”. Your group, is a cultish group of people who sexualize children and venerate degeneracy. You are beyond the reach of reason, immune to logic and hopelessly full of shit.

Semi related note:

So far, I am very pleased — albeit a bit surprised — that the French hosted Olympics haven’t been hit with any deadly acts of terrorism.

To that extent, so far, I commend the French Olympic efforts.

1722468052037.jpeg

Semi related note:

So far, I am very pleased — albeit a bit surprised — that the French hosted Olympics haven’t been hit with any deadly acts of terrorism.

To that extent, so far, I commend the French Olympic efforts.
Let’s give recognition where recognition is deserved. It’s not thanks to the effort of the French, it’s been due to the restraint of the Muslims.

Forum List

Back