Trump crashes at Chicago as he objects to fact checking in real time

White House says.

How do you expect any kind of credibility with a statement that starts out White House says.

She didn't even show up. This is because they want to run her campaign through the media.

How about this, since some of you are so enamoured with Harris, make a list right now of the positions that she has which you agree with?

Go ahead. Advertise the great American revival she is going to have. If you want to be real honest, don't even google it. You are supporting her right now, for what reason?

The FBI and CIA of the 1980s would be floored if the.y saw the policies of a potential president of the United States.
She will be speaking to them. You can stop repeating trump. Trump lied about her being invited today. Canadian right winger, STFU

Nope .. she’s historically a slave trade Democrat.. you should be hitting her up for reparations
It gets better:

Presumptive Democratic nominee and US vice-president Kamala Harris has Irish roots but not in a way that she is likely to embrace.

Ms Harris is the daughter of Donald J Harris, who was born in Jamaica, and Shyamala Gopalan Harris from India.

Genealogical research carried out by Northern Irish historian Stephen McCracken reveals Ms Harris’s four-times-paternal-great-grandfather Hamilton Brown was born in Co Antrim in 1776, the year of the US Declaration of Independence.

Brown emigrated to Jamaica, then a British colony, and became an enthusiastic slave owner on the sugar plantations that were the mainstay of the island’s economy. He opposed the abolition of slavery across the British Empire in 1832 and went to Antrim to replace his slaves with workers from his native county.

To show how stupid you are, why would I hit up a "slavery democrst" for reparations. Republicans are the ones who promised us reparations.
The Democrat Party is America’s slavery party, dumb ass, just because you’re a dedicated slave to the Democrat Party doesn’t give them a free ride. 😂

It gets better:

Presumptive Democratic nominee and US vice-president Kamala Harris has Irish roots but not in a way that she is likely to embrace.

Ms Harris is the daughter of Donald J Harris, who was born in Jamaica, and Shyamala Gopalan Harris from India.

Genealogical research carried out by Northern Irish historian Stephen McCracken reveals Ms Harris’s four-times-paternal-great-grandfather Hamilton Brown was born in Co Antrim in 1776, the year of the US Declaration of Independence.

Brown emigrated to Jamaica, then a British colony, and became an enthusiastic slave owner on the sugar plantations that were the mainstay of the island’s economy. He opposed the abolition of slavery across the British Empire in 1832 and went to Antrim to replace his slaves with workers from his native county.

I'm sure that will be super important to the racists who are already voting for Trump.

She will be speaking to them. You can stop repeating trump. Trump lied about her being invited today. Canadian right winger, STFU

Im a Libertarian, both sides of you crazy Establishment, "run it back" political followers can't stand my ilk.

Let me run America after 1989 and I'm confident America would still be the sole super power of the world today. I couldn't do worse, could I?

Im a Libertarian, both sides of you crazy Establishment, "run it back" political followers can't stand my ilk.

Let me run America after 1989 and I'm confident America would still be the sole super power of the world today. I couldn't do worse, could I?
IDGAD. You are talking out of your ass, as it pertains to America.

Forum List

Back