Trump crashes at Chicago as he objects to fact checking in real time

What the fuck do you know about our Southern border? Stop pretending you are some great tactician who knows the American people and our problems.

I know enough. You'd do well to at least speak honestly about them and hold leaders feet to the fire.

A different accent to try and relate to people. How nice as President Xi counts the ways...

Well, this thread is sort of like a Country Buffet of stuff to choose from.

To wit:

watch that cheap whore Kamala
.......and Kamala the whore
Well, when MAGAs tire of racism there is always their go-to incel escape valve -----MAGA Misogyny.
It's embedded in their fear-universe.
It's sad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay you are on ignore.
email me privately later and I'll show you how to put nasty people on ignore.

IMHO, posters who put others on 'ignore' are snowflakes and wimps. Afraid of the hurly burly of adult discussion.
Even polite and respectful discourse. Not up to the rigors of the game. They seem to be askeered of ideas that challenge their prejudices, biases, and worldview.

---------------------------------------------------------

He will make the same dumb, inappropriate comment in a debate with her as he did today.
Let Trump be Trump.
His skeptics would welcome such.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing she rented out Biden's basement.
Well.........it seemingly worked quite effectively for Biden. He beat Trump by over 7 million votes, and 32% more electoral votes. A landslide.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
he responded with the same vitupartive time that the moderator opened up with.
And he blew it. He could have taken her fast-pitch opener and pivoted to a reasonable and credible explanation of what he has said and why. But, he went defensive and did so in the worst way, as a petulant whiney victim.

--------------------------------------------------
"the vice chair of that Black journalist group resigned because they dared to interview Trump rather than the Dem"
Ummm, nope.
The resignation was due to the objection of giving Don a platform to again express racist and denigrating positions on black people.
The concern of the Chair was that allowing him in front of black journalist ran the risk of legitimizing Don's views to folks who don't' follow the news as journalists do. Who don't know Don as well.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.
As I recall the Corwin Amendment was to avoid an all out civil war .. it failed

To wit:

Well, when MAGAs tire of racism there is always their go-to incel escape valve -----MAGA Misogyny.
It's sad.

IMHO, posters who put others on 'ignore' are snowflakes and wimps. Afraid of the hurly burly of adult discussion.
Even polite and respectful discourse. Not up to the rigors of the game. They seem to be askeered of ideas that challenge their prejudices, biases, and worldview.

Let Trump be Trump.

Well.........it seemingly worked quite effectively for Biden. He beat Trump by over 7 million votes, and 32% more electoral votes. A landslide.

And he blew it. He could have taken her fast-pitch opener and pivoted to a reasonable and credible explanation of what he has said and why. But, he went defensive and did so in the worst way, as a petulant whiney victim.

Ummm, nope.
The resignation was due to the objection of giving Don a platform to again express racist and denigrating positions on black people.
The concern of the Chair was that allowing him in front of black journalist ran the risk of legitimizing Don's views to folks who don't' follow the news as journalists do. Who don't know Don as well.

Let's see how tough they are against Harris on Friday shall we?

An open border, record inflation that is making single mothers decide whether to eat or pay their rent, wars around the world.

Let's see how substantive these questions are.

I know enough. You'd do well to at least speak honestly about them and hold leaders feet to the fire.

A different accent to try and relate to people. How nice as President Xi counts the ways...
We do hold our leader's feet to the fire. When Biden could not cut it, we replaced him. That's what is known as keeping them accountable. What the fuck did you think that was?

Compare that with the other team that could care less that Trump molests women, swindles charities, or breaks our Constitution, they would still lick his ass.

And, it tells me a lot that you have no skin in this fight but are also ready to stand in line waiting for your turn to do the same. Now, fuck off.

To wit:

It's sad.

Let Trump be Trump.

Ummm, nope.
Oh absolutely .... I have never denied that Trump misses one opportunity after another to play it cool. For just a slight change in personality It's a probably have 10% more votes.

We do hold our leader's feet to the fire. When Biden could not cut it, we replaced him. That's what is known as keeping them accountable. What the fuck did you think that was?

Compare that with the other team that could care less that Trump molests women, swindles charities, or breaks our Constitution, they would still lick his ass.

And, it tells me a lot that you have no skin in this fight but are also ready to stand in line waiting for your turn to do the same. Now, fuck off.
You replaced Biden 4 months before an election?

Did this cognitive decline just occur while wars flared up everywhere? You do know he campaigned from his basement in 2020 right?

They replaced him because they knew he was going to lose. It's all about power, not America. The big donors are going to give you the big middle finger when they control the WH.

Meh, it's no use. The questions and interest in answers just isn't there. Trump is far from perfect, maybe the Neo-Cons and Neo-Liberals shouldn't have revived him with the J6 Committee and other lawfare.

No he didn't. Look numbskull don't, try regurgitatng that tired bullshit.
numbskull??? my my how racist

you are such a liar its sickening

biden supported a measure sponsored by Senator Robert Byrd (D-W.Va.), a former Klansman who had held the floor for more than 14 hours in a filibuster against the 1964 civil rights bill, that prohibited the use of federal funds to transport students beyond the school closest to their homes and that passed into law in 1976. And in 1977, Biden co-sponsored a measure that further restricted the federal government from desegregating city and suburban schools with redistricting measures like school clustering and pairing. This measure won the approval of a majority of his Senate colleagues, and President Jimmy Carter later signed the provision into law, significantly narrowing legislative avenues for reform. Meanwhile, the Warren Burger-led Supreme Court, with its four recently appointed conservative members, proved less and less sympathetic to civil rights activists’ claims about constitutional violations and was unwilling to demand busing remedies.

My country will, yes. My country will never become irrelevant.

Really? How do you expect to keep paying $1T a year in interest payments alone? That is the largest expense of ANY budget item.

Nothing lasts forever. From the Roman Empire to the nazis everyone believes it will last forever when they are on top. China awaits.

It was a she. The most reliable voting block of ANY demographic. Black female voters and Democrats.

The head of the group is a black man and he said clearly "we offered both candidates to come on this day, only one said yes".

Now Harris realizes that she has been called out so she set up a date on Friday to talk about ice cream and her favourite color. She may even bring a new accent for the occasion.

Stop voting on sizzle and ask for policies. Trump isn't my kind of guy, except he has courage and good policies. That;s what America is lacking on the world stage lately.
Haha, this weakest of weak deflection is not going to cover for the orange pile of shit's racist faceplant.

Oh absolutely .... I have never denied that Trump misses one opportunity after another to play it cool. For just a slight change in personality It's a probably have 10% more votes.
But if he were a normal human being, he wouldn't have most of his votes in the first place.

What is this I am supposed to be denying? Democrats are running a black presidential candidate. Again. Republicans are running an old ass racist white man.
Mmm .. short term memory loss .. read the thread and cut back on the drugs, perhaps.. 😄

Haha, this weakest of weak deflection is not going to cover for the orange pile of shit's racist faceplant.

What was racist? Did she not identify as Indian before and is now promoted by the media as a black woman?

When they do suggest she is Asian/Jamaican, not African America by the way; they do so without having done so to Obama who was bi-racial.

Here's an idea, maybe people should stop being race baited and think for themselves instead of looking for someone with a similar skin pigmentation. MLK must be rolling in his grave.

Forum List

Back