Trump crashes at Chicago as he objects to fact checking in real time

You replaced Biden 4 months before an election?

Did this cognitive decline just occur while wars flared up everywhere? You do know he campaigned from his basement in 2020 right?

They replaced him because they knew he was going to lose. It's all about power, not America. The big donors are going to give you the big middle finger when they control the WH.

Meh, it's no use. The questions and interest in answers just isn't there. Trump is far from perfect, maybe the Neo-Cons and Neo-Liberals shouldn't have revived him with the J6 Committee and other lawfare.
Retard. Do you know how to read? Yes, we replaced him because he may lose against Trump. Isn't that why you replace someone? You don't replace someone if you think they will win. Fucking retard.

Are you usually this stupid or did we catch you on a bad day? And you want to give us advice? LOL

But, since you are giving us advice, here is one for you - Go fuck yourself. Is that clear enough for you or do you need more advice?

She was never going to turn up. Why did trump ?
To venture a guess? Total incompetence in the Trump '24 campaign. The orange bag O' shit has an assassination attempt a week ago, and it's already old news. Didn't make a dent in polling either. The fact that he even did this interview is incompetence.

Fun to watch, tho. :113: What an idiot the orange bag O' shit is. :rolleyes:

To venture a guess? Total incompetence in the Trump '24 campaign. The orange bag O' shit has an assassination attempt a week ago, and it's already old news. Didn't make a dent in polling either. The fact that he even did this interview is incompetence.

Fun to watch, tho. :113: What an idiot the orange bag O' shit is. :rolleyes:
It is old news because the media made it old news.

Her words in 2017. An "Indian American" elected Senator. In 2020 she is "black"....Go figure...:p
Um...retard? You really should parrot lies you have not fact checked.

Here's an article written during her Senate campaign:

Kamala Harris, a ‘Top Cop’ in the Era of Black Lives Matter​

As she campaigns to become only the second black woman elected to the U.S. Senate, the California attorney general is trying to chart a middle course on the Democratic Party’s most contentious issue: criminal justice.

And now Kamala Harris's own words:

She brought up her daughters, in the late ’60s and early ’70s, in a black neighborhood in Berkeley, sharing a house with a friend who ran a small preschool. “She had two black babies, and she raised them to be two black women,” Harris says of her mother’s choice of community.

It's almost as if she is both, or something.

Goddamn, are they putting lead in the paint again?

How about "I"m a human being damn it!"

I remember years ago hearing this story of a Canadian who was vacationing in France or something, a true story by the way. He met an American who chatted with him, they both spoke English so they had a conversation. The American asked him, "whats your nationality"? And the Canadian said, "My mother is Irish and my father is from England. My grandparents were from France but emigrated to the UK early in life",

The American was confused and asked him "what does it say on your passport"? And the Canadian said, "Canadian". The American was somewhat flustered and said, "ok, so you're Canadian then".

THAT is how Americans saw themselves, at least when I was growing up. The Communists promoted the idea of black citizens calling themselves "African-American" because they wanted to keep the pains of slavery in the minds of citizens long after slavery was gone and for which they never personally experienced.

Long story short, you are being played by racial divide and Americans are too stupid today to understand why. Media is on-board because like music today, it's easier to sell an image than it is to actually have talented musicians who sell albums based on their ability.

Last edited:
The Communists promoted the idea of black citizens calling themselves "African-American" because they wanted to keep the pains of slavery in the minds of citizens long after slavery was gone and for which they never personally experienced.
Who cares? This is specious garbage of the lowest variety.

And it isn't a word that reminds them blacks were slaves. It's systemic racism that reminds them on a daily basis.

Your talking points reek of Stormfront. You need to step out of the bubble and go read something.

Forum List

Back