Trump crashes at Chicago as he objects to fact checking in real time

Who cares? This is specious garbage of the lowest variety.

And it isn't a word that reminds them blacks were slaves. It's systemic racism that reminds them on a daily basis.

Your talking points reek of Stormfront. You need to step out of the bubble and go read something.

I'm not "English-Scottish, French Canadian". I'm just a Canadian.

Wouldn't that be a nice way to view each other instead of dividing?

I'm not "English-Scottish, French Canadian". I'm just a Canadian.

Wouldn't that be a nice way to view each other instead of dividing?
Sure, let's join up to cure systemic racism.

First, the wealth gap.

Then, the disproportionately low representation in so many professional fields.

Now let's watch as shockedcanadian invents DEI.

Covid.
Thank Dr. Fauci.
These alleged "conservatives" no longer have any validity to speak on fiscal matters ever again.

Not after giving Bush a pass for doubling the debt, and not after giving Trump a pass for adding another $8 trillion to the debt.

Especially since they raged and raged and raged about Obama's spending.

I honestly do not know how Trumptards can stand their own stench of hypocrisy.

Sure there are videos. Sure, sure. Right.

Parroting moron.

See post 252.

So she isn't Indian then? Why do videos I've seen in which she says she is Indian, even said "Happy Diwali" or something.

There are multiple videos of her acknowledging that she is Indian.

It's not an angle I would use, Trump isn't a good communicator on political correctness.

He thinks blacks won't vote for her, then.
Trump's ignorance is astounding.

Calling Harris a "DEI hire" is exactly the same as when racists used to call blacks in certain positions "affirmative action hires".

YUGE idiotic mistake on the Trump camp's part.

That's a textbook racist dog whistle.

Watching Trump on stage with the black journalists was bizarre. It was like an episode of All In The Family.

And Trump was barely able to lift his bottle of water to his lips.

The man is stupid, racist, and feeble and every black voter could see it in vivid technicolor.

So she isn't Indian then? Why do videos I've seen in which she says she is Indian, even said "Happy Diwali" or something.

There are multiple videos of her acknowledging that she is Indian.

It's not an angle I would use, Trump isn't a good communicator on political correctness.
Um...retard?

This is going to shock you.

Harris is BOTH.

Yes, that's right. It is possible for a person to be of mixed race.

Her mother is Indian, her father is Jamaican.

When her parents divorced, her Indian mother raised her in a black community as a black woman.

You lied when you said she did not identify as black when she ran for the Senate.

That's a fact. You lied.

That is an inescapable fact. You lied.

So Harris has a lock on the "people of color" vote.

And this scares the shit out of Trump.

His complete and total fumbling of the "DEI hire" question ended his chances with black voters once and for all.

And probably with a lot of other voters of color.

Trump is stupid. Seriously stupid. I doubt he has an IQ above 80. And today it really showed.

Racist say what?
Trump made you PROUD today....huh.
Clearly you support this racist asswipe.

Watch the POLLS closely.
How are those "Swing States" that trump had in his pocket looking now?

The breakdown among individual states shows each candidate leading comfortably in one swing state, with the others closely contested. It is a notable shift from a Bloomberg/Morning Consult poll conducted at the start of July that showed Trump leading Biden overall by 2 percentage points, and Trump leading in five of seven battleground states.

Tuesday’s poll showed Harris opening up an 11-point lead on Trump in Michigan, a 2-point lead in Nevada, a 2-point lead in Arizona and a 2-point lead in Wisconsin.

AND this ^^^^^ was before his NABJ disaster.

Congress controls the purse strings.
Deflection, turnip. Let me explain something to you. The House/Senate should follow the lead of the president. If the executive needs a budget for something, it's up to Congress to pass legislation to make it happen, because the buck is supposed to stop at the Commander in Chief. There are a lot of moving parts. Magaturds prefer to gloss over all this because CULT.

Magaturds simply won't hold their orange bag O' shit accountable for any fucking thing. :dunno:They coddle his fragile ass like a shiny baby orange jesus because of his narcissism. That's clearly cult like and fucking weird. Can't do much with that. :dunno:

Then magaturds turn around and accuse democrats of 'coddling an old man'. :auiqs.jpg:

The hypocrisy and level of BS in this election cycle is not new.

Um...retard?

This is going to shock you.

Harris is BOTH.

Yes, that's right. It is possible for a person to be of mixed race.

Her mother is Indian, her father is Jamaican.

When her parents divorced, her Indian mother raised her in a black community as a black woman.

You lied when you said she did not identify as black when she ran for the Senate.

That's a fact. You lied.

That is an inescapable fact. You lied.

So Harris has a lock on the "people of color" vote.

And this scares the shit out of Trump.

His complete and total fumbling of the "DEI hire" question ended his chances with black voters once and for all.

And probably with a lot of other voters of color.

Trump is stupid. Seriously stupid. I doubt he has an IQ above 80. And today it really showed.

So you mock "people of color" by assuming the should just blindly vote for someone because of their race. No wonder China is winning and laughing at the world as they prop up Russias military economy.

"You ain't seen nothing yet". Remember that quote.

Forum List

Back