USA Today lies when it says Trump falsely claimed Kamala failed the bar exam Thread starterText Drivers are Killers Start date1 minute ago TagsNone

LOLOL

You guys are running a proven sexual assaulter, awaiting sentencing for committing 34 felonies, who called for the termination of the Constitution so he could be named the president. And the fucker who summoned an armed mob to the Capitol to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after lying his ass off about the election being stolen...

... and you're moaning about Harris??
Ah, failed Dem lies and twisted talking points. You people need some new material.

What school did she attend? I really don’t know. Whatever school it was they spent four years teaching her how to fail the bar exam. Must have been a top notch facility.
Go do a search whiteboy. I know where she went. You're theonoe claiming shes not black.

Then tell me what barexam did Trumps pun ass pass. He inherited his daddys business and money, then promptly went bankrupt 6 times..

Ah, failed Dem lies and twisted talking points. You people need some new material.
Trump has been convicted. He is awaiting sentencing. He was found liable for sexual assault. He was found guilty of several instances of fraud in his busnesses and charity.

No she does. But again we see more white racism 2024 style.

Only to white racists.
I’m 50/50 white and Hispanic but fuck it I’m going to start calling myself black. Apparently if your black competence and job skills are secondary to skin color.

I’m feeling more suppressed as we speak. Nothing that happened my life was me! It was racism!

But Democrats were the party of slavery 150 years ago, don'tcha know.
Yep. And the Repubicans were for Reparations. Ask General Sherman and Oliver Howard. So then these guys must support reparations.

I’m 50/50 white and Hispanic but fuck it I’m going to start calling myself black. Apparently if your black competence and job skills are secondary to skin color.

I’m feeling more suppressed as we speak. Nothing that happened my life was me! It was racism!
Competence and skill has always been secondary to white skin.

Go do a search whiteboy. I know where she went. You're theonoe claiming shes not black.

Then tell me what barexam did Trumps pun ass pass. He inherited his daddys business and money, then promptly went bankrupt 6 times..
You seem unhinged. I think this interview has scared the shit out of you.

He’s not a lawyer. Can you pass it?
That's my point. Trump is nothing. He inherited his daddys businsess and his daddys money. He is a 78 year old spoiled brat living on whatever inheritance is left. So he can't talk about ANYBODYS qualification because he really has none.

That makes you a trannie. :auiqs.jpg:

That's my point. Trump is nothing. He inherited his daddys businsess and his daddys money. He is a 78 year old spoiled brat living on whatever inheritance is left. So he can't talk about ANYBODYS qualification because he really has none.
He has way more money now than his father had. What are you talking about?

Yep. And the Repubicans were for Reparations. Ask General Sherman and Oliver Howard. So then these guys must support reparations.

If these rightwingnuts were alive during the Civil War, they'd have been fighting fir the Confederacy to preserve slavery.

Forum List

Back