USA Today lies when it says Trump falsely claimed Kamala failed the bar exam Thread starterText Drivers are Killers Start date1 minute ago TagsNone

Since HarrisisHow is that racist? I will go ahead and call myself a black woman. Ze zir pronouns. How are you going to handle that? I can be anything I feel.
You can call yourself black, but you won't. Not in public. You'll tak that shit online because that's the type of pussy you are. Because you know that the shit you guys talk about so caled advantages blacks have because of race don't exist.

Last edited:
I was genuinely worried about IM2. Since the race forum got shut down I don’t see him as much. I starting to worry he took that disenfranchisement to seriously. Worried he was feeling sad and defeated. Glad to see he’s still flopping around like a woke liberal puppet.

I never said you couldn't, trannie.
Why are you being so hostile? I as a black woman are on your side now. You should be more welcoming and friendly. I already said I will stop thinking for myself and vote democrat. What more do you demand of me!

So blacks are that easily controlled and don’t actually think for themselves. Good to know what I need to do as a newly minted black woman. First stop thinking for myself.
Seems that whites such as yu are easily controlled. Your dumb racist assis repeating lies about Harris told to you by Trump without questioning. Look white boy, you aren't a black woman and you won't go to work tomorrow and tell yuor felow workers than you now identfy as a black woman. Your punk ass is talking shit online to troll. Such is the maturity level of the trump supporter.

You can call yourself black, but you won't. Not in public. You'll tak that shit online because that's the type of pussy you are. Because you know that the shit youguys talk about so caled advantages blacks have because of race don't exist.
Oh no. I’m going to tell everyone I’m a black woman now and demand they call me Aunt Jimima, my hero. They’re probably going to have some issues with that but we as democrats can make anything possible.

Why are you being so hostile? I as a black woman are on your side now. You should be more welcoming and friendly. I already said I will stop thinking for myself and vote democrat. What more do you demand of me!
The fact you are posting what you have posted shows that you don't think for yurself

You can call yourself black, but you won't. Not in public. You'll tak that shit online because that's the type of pussy you are. Because you know that the shit youguys talk about so caled advantages blacks have because of race don't exist.
I’m blackest man that ever lived. I’m Rudy Ray Moore reincarnated, although not as homosexual.

Oh no. I’m going to tell everyone I’m a black woman now and demand they call me Aunt Jimima, my hero. They’re probably going to have some issues with that but we as democrats can make anything possible.
No, you aren't. You are not going to the county or city records office to change your name and gender to identfy as a back woman. All you are going to do is sit on your white ass behind a computer taking stupid, repeating eveything Trump tells you.

Exactly.

Democrats were the conservatives back then. If you're conservative now, you would have been a Democrat then.
So, you would have still been a homosexual back then? Funny how that works.

Democrats we’re just racist losers back then. Same as today.

Seems that whites such as yu are easily controlled. Your dumb racist assis repeating lies about Harris told to you by Trump without questioning. Look white boy, you aren't a black woman and you won't go to work tomorrow and tell yuor felow workers than you now identfy as a black woman. Your punk ass is talking shit online to troll. Such is the maturity level of the trump supporter.
I’m going to give up my white privileged job in the morning. Writing the letter of resignation now. I realize it wasn’t 45 years of experience that got me here it was just hiding my Hispanic past. 45 years of just being white is unacceptable. I will begin again tomorrow as the job I’m most qualified for as a black woman. Janitorial services. My oppressors can make fun of me all they want.

USA Today lies when it says Trump falsely claimed Kamala failed the bar exam Thread starterText Drivers are Killers Start date1 minute ago TagsNone​

What? Don’t be afraid to ask a white person for help with the computer.

The fact you are posting what you have posted shows that you don't think for yurself
I joined the democrat party. The first thing they told me was to stop thinking for myself. I signed up for the daily buzz words. Have a few coming in now. JD Vance is weird! This is so easy, I can just relax now.

Forum List

Back