Trump Calls The Paris Olympics A Disgrace

How ignorant. Did you lose your mind over Teletubbies too?
Everything I said is true. And I’m not going to sit here and listen to your bullshit about how the least inclusive and tolerant people on the planet are who I need to tolerate. Go fuck yourself.

It's definitely being shown as not well run. The complaints about the Olympic village, the food hall menu, and the pool depth issues shows what we are seeing throughout the West, a loss of basic competence because people in power focus on virtue signaling and checking off the woke boxes.
The west is broke from running massive deficits & debt to cut taxes on the wealthy masters.

Including COVID?

because you know private spending went a tad down due to that.

So what's the solution? Dems will cut government spending?
Trump wanted even way more government spending during covid.

Over the past 40 years 100% of Republicans signed Grover Norquist pledge to drown government in debt!

Zero Republicans signed a pledge to cut spending.

Democrats actually cut deficits, spending & raise revenue without inflation.

fredgraph.png

Yes . a disgrace .. and lots of hollow apologies, not to mention allowing men to compete in women's sports, that will strip a life-long commitment of endurance to only have their asses kicked by a man. Such a great strategy of marginalizing women to advance to the progressive narrative.

Trump wanted more even way more government spending during covid.

Over the past 40 years 100% of Republicans signed Grover Norquist pledge to drown government in debt!

Zero Republicans signed a pledge to cut spending.

Democrats actually cut deficits, spending & raise revenue without inflation.

fredgraph.png

Lots of propaganda there. Dems want increased government, increased government is overhead.

Taxing the rich more only makes them better at figuring out better ways to legally pay less taxes

Yes . a disgrace .. and lots of hollow apologies, not to mention allowing men to compete in women's sports, that will strip a life-long commitment of endurance to only have their asses kicked by a man. Such a great strategy of marginalizing women to advance to the progressive narrative.
You don't have to watch. I sure don't. My point is that this is unworthy of a Presidential candidate.

Forum List

Back