Is Harris Picking Shapiro?

CNN has openly said it's a "risk" if Kamala picks a Jew for VP.

No one at CNN or any other lefty media outlet disagreed with him.

I'm sure you agree 100%.

That might be a issue Shapiro has spoken out in favor of Israel a couple of times. Also he stated he was for charter schools then backed off under pressure from the teacher's union AFTER he was elected and has been possibly playing around with vouchers but noting definite yet.

That might be a issue Shapiro has spoken out in favor of Israel a couple of times. Also he stated he was for charter schools then backed off under pressure from the teacher's union AFTER he was elected and has been possibly playing around with vouchers but noting definite yet.

A Jew in the White House will most definitely be an issue for the DemoKKKrats.

This is the DNC's base in 2024:

1722457831091.png

Yet most US Jews are dems. The progs are nuts.
Yeah, it reminds me of the nutjobs who carried a sign swaying, "Queers for Palestinians", seemingly oblivious to the fact that Palestinians are very much against queers and would probably kill them if given the opportunity.

It does not matter.....Voters vote for the top of the ticket.
Normally, but Harris has an opportunity to define herself on her terms, and not on the Racist Weird Old Guy's

And honestly, she was a moderate in Calif (which ain't like one in PA or Ariz) and she ran left in the 2020 primary. I'm honestly not sure but today's center left may be pretty left. lol

Normally, but Harris has an opportunity to define herself on her terms, and not on the Racist Weird Old Guy's

And honestly, she was a moderate in Calif (which ain't like one in PA or Ariz) and she ran left in the 2020 primary. I'm honestly not sure but today's center left may be pretty left. lol

The racist weird old guy dropped out (or something).

1722457996296.png

Forum List

Back