Trump crashes at Chicago as he objects to fact checking in real time

Trump's interview with Black journalists is the gift that keeps on giving. Trump's mouth provides the democrats more fodder for their battle with Trump
Trump's acceptance speech at the convention slowed the momentum the convention had generat.

In his speech today, Trump questioned whether Harris was black
Trump did not say "yes" when asked if Vance is qualified to be President. He said the election is about the presidential canidate not the VP candidate
And much moree

Keep talking Don

Yes they actualy are. If you support or defend Trump, you aren't about policy.

They are both cults of personality, period. Every president from now on out is that way, thanks primarily to Kennedy and maybe to an even greater degree Bill Clinton. Reagan in his second term had picked up that mantle also.

Therefore, I don't care if a person is boring or if they are outgoing, what policies make America strongest and thus Western democracies strongest? That's all I care about.

Neither Harris or Trump are going to hang out at your place for lunch. Neither of them are going to be the best man at any voters wedding or the head flower girl. So, I look at policies, that's it.

Just the senate term limits alone should be a massive boon for Trump. However, Western governments have turned citizens brains to mush so they want the sizzle instead of the steak.

Trump will get things done, defend your border and also prevent China from expanding. I have no such confidence that these vital issues will even be on the table for Harris. In fact, she will be very emboldened to allow in WAY more illegals because hell, she won even after being responsible for the border.

That will spell the end of the American Exceptionalism and China, Russia, Iran and N Korea, the nations we should fear; will rise to the top of the International food chain.

Last edited:
“Harris campaign calls Trump’s heated interview with Black journalists ‘a taste of chaos and division’ – live

White House calls Trump’s words ‘repulsive’ after he questions Harris’s racial identity; Harris campaign calls rant ‘a hallmark of Trump’s Maga rallies’”

Vice President Harris and the White House are correct.

Trump is reprehensible, racist, and wrong.

“Harris campaign calls Trump’s heated interview with Black journalists ‘a taste of chaos and division’ – live

White House calls Trump’s words ‘repulsive’ after he questions Harris’s racial identity; Harris campaign calls rant ‘a hallmark of Trump’s Maga rallies’”

There are times I wonder if is not trying to lose the election on purpose

Trump's interview with Black journalists is the gift that keeps on giving. Trump's mouth provides the democrats more fodder for their battle with Trump
Trump's acceptance speech at the convention slowed the momentum the convention had generat.

Trump did not say "yes" when asked if Vance is qualified to be President. He said the election is about the presidential canidate not the VP candidate
And much moree

Keep talking Don

thanks for the 19th thread on this topic

And much moree

Keep talking Don

The Trump campaign cut it short it was so terrible.

I do know a couple of families from Caribbean countries and the last thing they what is to identify with American blacks of African descent. why is that?

Now obviously Kamala needs that.

Last edited:

He basically asked if she were Black or Indian because she seemed to change what race she identified as. He is clearly wanting to raise this so that now Black voters will say "wait a minute, she identified as Indian when she was a DA and rising in the political world, now she is saying she is Black just to get my vote. What am I some dumb fool to be so submissive just due to her race"?

He wants to cut into the Black voting base which she so desperately relies on. It's a ridiculous issue but all Dems run on. Outright racism.

Unfortunately for the Democrats, they have made race their primarily focus. Everyone is places in a box "black, white, LGBTQ, woman, trans". Trump should slow down a bit when he thinks so he can explain himself better, but I understand his point.

That's the problem as we age, we try to speak as quickly and sharply as we once did, but clearly both Trump and Harris aren't as sharp as they once were. Better then to consciously slow down and explain more clearly. It takes a conscious effort to do so and some don't want to try I suppose.

Forum List

Back