Trump crashes at Chicago as he objects to fact checking in real time

Guys seriously. This is elder abuse. What is Trump's family thinking?
The trump supporters saw a different event. You see one idiot here talking about trump gong into beast mode, when in reality he got stomped on like a step show.

How can trump talk to putin if he tuns away from joirmos ?
They werent even tough questions. just stuff that fox woul,nt ask.
This was a nassive retreat. Napoleon left Moscow with more dignity. Melania will be rinsing his y fronts for weeks.

How can trump talk to putin if he tuns away from joirmos ?
They werent even tough questions. just stuff that fox woul,nt ask.
This was a nassive retreat. Napoleon left Moscow with more dignity. Melania will be rinsing his y fronts for weeks.
Trump didn't talk to Putin last time. He was slurping.

Shush, racist
Usually the "black racist" has been produced by the white racist. In most cases where you see it, it is the reaction to white racism, and if you analyze it closely, it's not really black racism... If we react to white racism with a violent reaction, to me that's not black racism. If you come to put a rope around my neck and I hang you for it, to me that's not racism. Yours is racism, but my reaction has nothing to do with racism...
-- Malcolm X

I put him on ignore. He can't go NON RACIST not even for one post...
Funny how a racist who thinks it can speak for blacks tries calling me a racist. Talking about rght wing white behavior is not racism. Generalizing all whites by that behavior is. Learn the difference because right wing victmhood isn't going to get any sympathy from me.

You should be crying because you are an idiot.
getback.gif

What a mess.. He couldnt lie straihjt in bed..
Many black joitmos were against giving a platform.
They were wrong.
Haha, looks like Team Trump screwed up again.

At least he didn't land at the Four Seasons Landscaping Company.

Forum List

Back