Where is Al Gore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So have you magically discovered a better way to fly ? Ever leave you trailer park ? Some people have a life.
Your life is spent harassing people and trying to get them to agree with your shams.

Your life is spent harassing people and trying to get them to agree with your shams.
Me harassing ? You post a litany of lies promoting the increased deaths of innocents due to inaction of climate change. It’s no different than trump denying covid problem where tens if thousands died needlessly. You’re both frauds,

My “ shams” are shared by every institute of science IN THE WORLD, and every govt and related corporation in the world. Yours are shared by fools….you and Tucker.

My “ shams” are shared by every institute of science IN THE WORLD, and every govt and related corporation in the world. Yours are shared by fools….you and Tucker.
So you say. Very unreliable of you to make those claims.

Me harassing ? You post a litany of lies promoting the increased deaths of innocents due to inaction of climate change. It’s no different than trump denying covid problem where tens if thousands died needlessly. You’re both frauds,
I don't promote other than Truth. What you hate so violently.

So you say. Very unreliable of you to make those claims.
Bozo the clown…name ONE that doesn’t share my views.
You’re fraudulent posts are potential death threats to anyone who believes your fraud. You’re promoting ignorance.

Bozo the clown…name ONE that doesn’t share my views.
You’re fraudulent posts are potential death threats to anyone who believes your fraud. You’re promoting ignorance.
Here is an institution that shares your views!!!!

I don't promote other than Truth. What you hate so violently.
You promote ignorance….
Here is an institution that shares your views!!!!
You can’t can you. You’re reduced to dumbass responses. What does that tell you bozo when you can’t get anyone with brains to agree with you.

You promote ignorance….

You can’t can you. You’re reduced to dumbass responses. What does that tell you bozo when you can’t get anyone with brains to agree with you.
You promote fear. It is all you offer humans. Your plan all along was to promote fear.

THREAD LOCKED
Read the rules about starting a thread in this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back