Remember the dread promised to us over it changing to the year 2000? Climate is the same.

Would you like advice as to the steps you can take to live so low on producing CO2 as I do?
No. I would like an answer to my question.
I don't drive a car as you do that gets 42 miles per gallon.
Do you plan on getting a new vehicle anytime soon?
That for a person like you seems tragic and a huge mistake due to what you say all the time.
Tragic? A huge mistake? Why?
My son bought days back a electric bike that does not burn any fuel at all.
As the deniers here will remind you, it very likely requires burning some fuel to make the electricity it gets charged with. Now if that electricity was being produced by some non-emitting technology, it would operate with no fuel.
It has a high power battery.
Very likely a lithium-ion battery.
You mentioned Submarine service. Do you want more nuclear power?
I do like nuclear power. I have said so here on many occasions.

No. I would like an answer to my question.

Do you plan on getting a new vehicle anytime soon?

Tragic? A huge mistake? Why?

As the deniers here will remind you, it very likely requires burning some fuel to make the electricity it gets charged with. Now if that electricity was being produced by some non-emitting technology, it would operate with no fuel.

Very likely a lithium-ion battery.

I do like nuclear power. I have said so here on many occasions.
No to your Vehicle question. Tragic that so many Democrats are very very scared of the climate in the United States.

My remarks about my sons new bike does not reflect on what I do. He however never told me he is scared of climate at all.
Look, I probably miss some of your posts. So we accept Nuclear power. We are on that same page.

No to your Vehicle question. Tragic that so many Democrats are very very scared of the climate in the United States.
Tragic that so many republicans are afraid of doing what needs to be done to address this problem.
My remarks about my sons new bike does not reflect on what I do.
I didn't think it did. E-bikes are becoming very popular.
He however never told me he is scared of climate at all.
Neither did I Robert.
Look, I probably miss some of your posts. So we accept Nuclear power. We are on that same page.
Yes. It is a non-emitting energy technology. More and more people are coming around to that realization. I sympathize with folks looking at Three Mile Island, Chernobyl and Fukushima and thinking we should not build these things, but their value in dealing with this problem is enormous and it is possible to build them safely, particular with some of the new designs just coming online. And, of course, fusion will eventually replace all of it, but not really soon enough.

Tragic that so many republicans are afraid of doing what needs to be done to address this problem.

I didn't think it did. E-bikes are becoming very popular.

Neither did I Robert.

Yes. It is a non-emitting energy technology. More and more people are coming around to that realization. I sympathize with folks looking at Three Mile Island, Chernobyl and Fukushima and thinking we should not build these things, but their value in dealing with this problem is enormous and it is possible to build them safely, particular with some of the new designs just coming online. And, of course, fusion will eventually replace all of it, but not really soon enough.
When I spent much of my life living in CA, it was not far from Lawrence Livermore Labs. I came close to being hired by them after my discharge from the Army. I know they work on Fusion. It would be a blessing if they get it to work. It at the moment seems distant.

When I spent much of my life living in CA, it was not far from Lawrence Livermore Labs. I came close to being hired by them after my discharge from the Army. I know they work on Fusion. It would be a blessing if they get it to work. It at the moment seems distant.
A lot less distant than it has been. They are now well past the break-even point.

Forum List

Back