Just in - OBAMA DOES NOT ENDORSE HARRIS.........

34 trillion in debt and these elected democrat morons can't get their shit together... just the service cost of our debt. is higher than our military budget... and they are playing games....
Just 4 more months demtards....

Obama is smart of hold off endorsing Kamala Harris for president so as not to influence the process at this stage.

“We will be navigating uncharted waters in the days ahead,” Obama continued. “But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges.”
The dems want to slip in a white guy.... they know a black woman can't win the rust belt or the south... so they will use a black mans endorsement and think that will work.... LMFAO

OP is correct.

Here is Obama's full statement.

It includes....

We will be navigating uncharted waters in the days ahead. But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges. I believe that Joe Biden’s vision of a generous, prosperous, and united America that provides opportunity for everyone will be on full display at the Democratic Convention in August. And I expect that every single one of us are prepared to carry that message of hope and progress forward into November and beyond.

Obama is no dummy.

Kamala could fuck up a RIGGED election.

OP is correct.

Here is Obama's full statement.

It includes....

We will be navigating uncharted waters in the days ahead. But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges. I believe that Joe Biden’s vision of a generous, prosperous, and united America that provides opportunity for everyone will be on full display at the Democratic Convention in August. And I expect that every single one of us are prepared to carry that message of hope and progress forward into November and beyond.

Obama is letting everyone know what is going on.

He did so when he walked Joe off stage a couple of weeks ago. - He let everyone know the replacement had begun.

Now with this statement....

We will be navigating uncharted waters in the days ahead. But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges.

He is announcing for all to see, that Kamala is not the chosen one. If she was, he would have at least wished her luck.

I hope he’s not withholding his endorsement because he has a different Female Black in mind - his nasty, racist, ingrate of a wife.

I just don’t see it. She said she’s not into the political thing, I just don’t see her running

What a freaking S**tshow.

^^ my feelings exactly

1721599405310.png

Forum List

Back