People are questioning whether Biden actually resigned or was the victim of a coup

Get it right, Trump was the victim of an attempted coup. Biden was a victim of his wife's and his junkie's son's ambition during his last year in office.

Seriously, what a mess, as less than 24 hours earlier Biden tweeted he was going to win. Then, on X, he tweets he's dropping out from the race for the nomination.

Then, it took about 30 minutes for another tweet saying he backs Kamala Harris for the nomination.

For something this momentous, Biden should have asked for TV time to make a public statement to America, to all of us. Crickets.

Where is the President?

For now, I'm taking at face value that Biden has withdrawn from the presidential campaign via a tweeted-out letter, with the promise of a live statement to follow.
However, a surprising number of people believe that, considering how consequential Biden's statement is, a tweeted-out letter suggests a coup rather than a voluntary resignation. More than anything, this reveals how the Biden administration has destroyed all trust in the government.
The second, roughly 30 minutes later, at 2:13 p.m. Eastern Time, finally endorsed Kamala:
The whole thing is peculiar, aside from its uniqueness in American political history. What's appeared on X, the social media site where political junkies live, is a growing suspicion that Biden didn't actually resign. Instead, many people (possibly hundreds) hypothesize that the letter was put out on Biden's behalf, forcing him to accept a fait accompli. Had Joe actually withdrawn on his own initiative, most believe he would have made that consequential announcement in person rather than via a letter. And of course, the memes are already in play:

He was pushed, but either way, it was the kindest thing for him to do, he's declined so quickly.

He is the president of the United States and he couldn't make a 60 second announcement by video?

It seems he was pushed out by donors.
Oh yeah... Humpty Dumpty was pushed!
1721606258150.png

Thank you for proving me right…again.

Now, read your definition slowly. An “illegal” attempt by a “military organization” to unseat incumbent leadership. There was nothing illegal here nor was there a “military organization” involved. Nor, by the way, was their violence which is normally part and parcel of a coup.
No, he just proved you are a liar.

Typical for you progressives.

Thank you for proving me right…again.

Now, read your definition slowly. An “illegal” attempt by a “military organization” to unseat incumbent leadership. There was nothing illegal here nor was there a “military organization” involved. Nor, by the way, was their violence which is normally part and parcel of a coup.
So, you are part of the inner circle to make such a rediculous pronouncement?

How do you know it isn't 'illegal'. Because those who perpetrated the coup said so?

Do better.

Seriously, what a mess, as less than 24 hours earlier Biden tweeted he was going to win. Then, on X, he tweets he's dropping out from the race for the nomination.

Then, it took about 30 minutes for another tweet saying he backs Kamala Harris for the nomination.

For something this momentous, Biden should have asked for TV time to make a public statement to America, to all of us. Crickets.

Where is the President?

For now, I'm taking at face value that Biden has withdrawn from the presidential campaign via a tweeted-out letter, with the promise of a live statement to follow.
However, a surprising number of people believe that, considering how consequential Biden's statement is, a tweeted-out letter suggests a coup rather than a voluntary resignation. More than anything, this reveals how the Biden administration has destroyed all trust in the government.
The second, roughly 30 minutes later, at 2:13 p.m. Eastern Time, finally endorsed Kamala:
The whole thing is peculiar, aside from its uniqueness in American political history. What's appeared on X, the social media site where political junkies live, is a growing suspicion that Biden didn't actually resign. Instead, many people (possibly hundreds) hypothesize that the letter was put out on Biden's behalf, forcing him to accept a fait accompli. Had Joe actually withdrawn on his own initiative, most believe he would have made that consequential announcement in person rather than via a letter. And of course, the memes are already in play:

I'm thinking that late last night at the Schumer residence, Kamala showed up for a meeting and we all could hear...

"Hawk Tuah!"

It always amazes me the number of functionally illiterate posters there are on this board.
It always amazes me the number of intellectually dishonest progressives, such as yourself, there are on this board.

Where is the President?

He was a puppet from Day 1

Forum List

Back