Houston, TX Hurricane Beryl Is Headed Your Way - Cat 1

I'm prepared. I just bought an extra pack of cigarettes, and an extra six pack. This one looks like it might not be so bad at my place, unlike Rita which ate my house. If it becomes worse than I expect, I'll make like the three little pigs and run down the road from my wooden "house of sticks" to my kids "house of bricks"

Beryl’s cone now includes Houston. Here’s what that means​

With Texas in Beryl's path, the KHOU 11 weather team is calling for Weather Impact Alert Days on Monday and Tuesday.
Impacts for Houston-Galveston are expected with an increased chance for rip currents, dangerous swimming and boating with increased surf, and an increasing chance for rain on Monday through Wednesday. Some models bring heavy rain to Texas, possibly even the Houston area, early next week.

View attachment 972454

MTG's evidence that Texas has been doing some evil.

We are prepared for the hurricane. We showered, washed our hair, done all of the laundry. Prepared for both water and electrical outages. Southern Texas is practically a pro at riding out hurricanes. Based on what Category it is, we know what do. A Category 1 we can practically relax through.

I have 14 cases of water, and some 5 gallon jugs of water, tons of batteries in all sizes. We stored water way back in May. I have just a few snacks, and my books ready for reading. We turn to reading when there is no computer/cellphone usage due to electricity or towers going out. Just ask Walmart.

The last storm we had was a tornado and due to no electricity for long periods of time the bookshelves at the Houston Walmarts were emptied out.

I do not text. I'm not familiar with it. What s MTG.

One thing is for sure hurricanes are sent by God and they do what God says do, they go where God says go.

Marjorie Taylor Green.

"MTG, Sitting Congresswoman, Says Earthquake and Eclipse Are Warnings From God"

It's funny, because right wing states have the majority of disasters, Texas has the most, tornadoes, hurricanes, George W. Bush, etc.

Marjorie Taylor Green.

"MTG, Sitting Congresswoman, Says Earthquake and Eclipse Are Warnings From God"

It's funny, because right wing states have the majority of disasters, Texas has the most, tornadoes, hurricanes, George W. Bush, etc.
God says whom much is given, much is expected in return. The Bible Belt states have much of God's truth given to them and much faith applied to it, so they should be stopping sin, stopping gay parades, stopping murders, rapes, etc... Instead some of them are participating in the sins. For that God come quickly to deal with them. God is just; meaning he must judge and render punishment.

God comes and God searches out the holy and unholy.

1 Peter 4:17
  • For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
Bible Belt states cannot behave like the rest of America as judgment will come to them fast and furious. They must be a cut above in moral aptitude. They are God's realm, segment, cluster, etc... They are the light God is using.

God says whom much is given, much is expected in return. The Bible Belt states have much of God's truth given to them and much faith applied to it, so they should be stopping sin, stopping gay parades, stopping murders, rapes, etc... Instead some of them are participating in the sins. For that God come quickly to deal with them. God is just; meaning he must judge and render punishment.

God comes and God searches out the holy and unholy.

So, you're saying the people of Texas as sinning more than the people of, say, New York?

And what is sin? I mean, this God basically killed all humans on the planet except for 8 people. Is that moral, in your opinion, to kill all by 8 people?

And what is sin? I mean, this God basically killed all humans on the planet except for 8 people. Is that moral, in your opinion, to kill all by 8 people?
All adults know what sin is.

The Noah's Ark situation is just; God is just in doing anything He wants to do with his creation because He is the Creator. Your problem is God has all the power and power over you. That is something you have yet to contend with.

No, you just made that lie up.

No, I didn't make it up. MTG said that disasters like these were God telling the people that he was angry with them.

MTG said all of this. I'm asking you (it was a question) if you agree with her belief.

Hurricane Beryl Update:

Tropical storm Beryl has intensified into a hurricane and is expected to strengthen further before its expected landfall tonight on Texas’s southeast coast.

The hurricane is hurtling towards Houston with maximum sustained winds of 75 mph (120 kph) and is 105 miles (170 km) east of the city of Corpus Christi, the National Hurricane Center said.

It is expected to be a Category 2 storm by the time it makes landfall near Houston.

All adults know what sin is.

The Noah's Ark situation is just; God is just in doing anything He wants to do with his creation because He is the Creator. Your problem is God has all the power and power over you. That is something you have yet to contend with.

People seem to "know" a lot of things that aren't actually true. If people did a little research, they'd find out what is true or not, but they don't.

So, it's okay to kill loads of people?

Let's get this straight. God got angry because people were VIOLENT and God's response to this is to KILL THEM ALL.

Do you think that such a God is the sort you want to be worshiping? It's highly contradictory, and suggests that God has more than a few screws loose.

Our local news just cut into the comedy show I was watching

we are no longer in a flood advisory we are now in a flood warning

weatherman says this is so odd because there is no lightening - no lightening strikes

Last edited:
People seem to "know" a lot of things that aren't actually true. If people did a little research, they'd find out what is true or not, but they don't.

So, it's okay to kill loads of people?

Let's get this straight. God got angry because people were VIOLENT and God's response to this is to KILL THEM ALL.

Do you think that such a God is the sort you want to be worshiping? It's highly contradictory, and suggests that God has more than a few screws loose.
You are a liar just like your father the devil is a liar. In everything you say- you do nothing but lie one lie after another.

Stop discussing God without providing Bible scripture for what you are saying. Stop your constant lying on God. You're such a loser in life that all you do is lie on God. What a waste of existence.

1. no God did not get angry about violence.
2. no God has NEVER killed "THEM ALL" as you lie and say.

do you ever tell the truth???