France comes together to block Le Pen

You're an uneducated rube moron who transcends international borders, Lastdeadender.
The guy who has been lied by his government and still listens to them is a fool on the highest order. And does not have a clever bone in his body.

I pointed this out a few says ago. This is how it works in France. Nazis killed many French citizens, They do not want them back. The Nazis have failed in Holland as well. Decent people come together to crowd out the shit.

And there you go, you hate democracy !!!!! As I've said all along Tommy, you are a communist, you fucking reek of it.

Let the people vote and decide, and there's the few trying to skew the structure in the background to massage the results one way, and you champion it.

You grave pissing shitting commie. You're the fucking low of the low.

Europe for the indigenous peoples and thier diverse cultures

We are not evil we are beautiful....out with the shabby stabby sub human sand ******* and filthy africans

Squeals the nazi trying to ensure one party rule.

Sheesh you're stupid.
Actually it would be the rule of many parties banding together.
That is the way it works in France. You are too stupid to understand that. Mayer your jackboots are blocking your blood supply to your micro brain ?

And there you go, you hate democracy !!!!! As I've said all along Tommy, you are a communist, you fucking reek of it.

Let the people vote and decide, and there's the few trying to skew the structure in the background to massage the results one way, and you champion it.

You grave pissing shitting commie. You're the fucking low of the low.
People are voting. Defbding democracy. On the other hand you arent voting because you couldnt be arsed to register. That isnt british. My Taid fought a war to give snivelling shit like you the right to vote. He fought shit like you actually.

People are voting. Defbding democracy. On the other hand you arent voting because you couldnt be arsed to register. That isnt british. My Taid fought a war to give snivelling shit like you the right to vote. He fought shit like you actually.
What the fuck is a "Taid"?

Once a commie, always a commie. Fought a war where you piss and shit on their graves, so you can fuck off with that bullshit.

What a stupid thing to say that "France comes together to block Le Pen"......

The Globalists, the Elites, the 1% scum comes together!

Not France!

There I fixed it for you!

Forum List

Back