Trump Takes On Rigged Event With Black ABC Journalist

I paid more attention to the black crowd....They were attentive. They wanted to hear what Trump had to say.

If they liked what they heard remains to be seen but I know for a fact that black men don't want to hear much shit out of their women.

I suspect that's why they just make baby mommas out of them and move on.

She's eventually going to have to start taking tough questions. She'll undoubtedly crash and burn. She's not articulate at all and she can't fall back on any record worth speaking about
Well, in terms of terms that describe the terms in which we speak, we need to consider the terms we use. And, in those terms, we need to unburden ourselves from the terms in which we had previously been burdened. [insert her cackling laughter]

The Trump campaign cut it short it was so terrible.
The difference between Biden/Harris and Trump is Trump talks to people and doesn't try to act like he's just like them.
He knows he's not just like them.
He also has a way of dressing you down and not sounding angry.
Biden always got an angry sneer on his face when he was talking about Trump.

Bye the way, Kamala had a chance to let Trump say it to her face and she chickened out.

The difference between Biden/Harris and Trump is Trump talks to people and doesn't try to act like he's just like them.
He knows he's not just like them.
He also has a way of dressing you down and not sounding angry.
Biden always got an angry sneer on his face when he was talking about Trump.

Bye the way, Kamala had a chance to let Trump say it to her face and she chickened out.
She will be there Friday. Once again your god is a LIAR.

She will be there Friday. Once again your god is a LIAR.
Bull Shit!!!!!

GTtXbwAWIAA13bi.jpg

Forum List

Back