Trump crashes at Chicago as he objects to fact checking in real time

You realize that the vice chair of that Black journalist group resigned because they dared to interview Trump rather than the Dem with zero delegate votes.
So what? He didn't want to give the orange pile of crap a forum.

I'm sure he doesn't mind the results now, bwahahahahaaa

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
.. hypocrites vote Democrat.. 😉
You can stop with your 1860 Democratic Party bullshit. Republicans today support the confederacy. The Republican party is todays slavery party. You guys are so racist that you think we are dumb and try using that Democrats were for slavery bullshit hoping to fool us into voting republican. You have the 8-9 percent that you can fool and that's all you're going to get.

You can stop with your 1860 Democratic Party bullshit. Republicans today support the confederacy. The Republican party is todays slavery party. You guys are so racist that you think we are dumb and try using that Democrats were for slavery bullshit hoping to fool us into voting republican. You have the 8-9 percent that you can fool and that's all you're going to get.
If you’re going babble the same old bullshit shorten it up with blah blah blah ..

So what? He didn't want to give the orange pile of crap a forum.

I'm sure he doesn't mind the results now, bwahahahahaaa
It was a she. The most reliable voting block of ANY demographic. Black female voters and Democrats.

The head of the group is a black man and he said clearly "we offered both candidates to come on this day, only one said yes".

Now Harris realizes that she has been called out so she set up a date on Friday to talk about ice cream and her favourite color. She may even bring a new accent for the occasion.

Stop voting on sizzle and ask for policies. Trump isn't my kind of guy, except he has courage and good policies. That;s what America is lacking on the world stage lately.

To show how stupid you are, why would I hit up a "slavery democrst" for reparations. Republicans are the ones who promised us reparations.
1722470867850.jpeg

You realize that the vice chair of that Black journalist group resigned because they dared to interview Trump rather than the Dem with zero delegate votes.

I mean, how obedient are some to keep voting for the same party over and over and over?

You will never hear a libertarian or even a right wing outlet for that matter have people resign because they dared interview someone from the left.
And s you comec to me with that silly right wing garbage about Harris having no delegates. Harris has enough delegates to get nominated. The chair quit over the uproar because people werepissed that Trump was invvited. I get news from the black media. Blacks felt ie the NABJ should not give this racist any time. And I agree. What you think doesn't matter.

There is a reason why we blacks in America vote mostly Democrat and will be doing so into the forseeable furture and its not for anyone you and the right wing racists in here that you suck up to think. So start asking whites here why they vote republican over and over.

And s you comec to me with that silly right wing garbage about Harris having no delegates. Harris has enough delegates to get nominated. The chair quit over the uproar because people werepissed that Trump was invvited. I get news from the black media. Blacks felt ie the NABJ should not give this racist any time. And I agree. What you think doesn't matter.

There is a reason why we blacks in America vote mostly Democrat and will be doing so into the forseeable furture and its not for anyone you and the right wing racists in here that you suck up to think. So start asking whites here why they vote republican over and over.
Biden carried water for a grand wizard of the kkk

It was a she. The most reliable voting block of ANY demographic. Black female voters and Democrats.

The head of the group is a black man and he said clearly "we offered both candidates to come on this day, only one said yes".

Now Harris realizes that she has been called out so she set up a date on Friday to talk about ice cream and her favourite color. She may even bring a new accent for the occasion.

Stop voting on sizzle and ask for policies. Trump isn't my kind of guy, except he has courage and good policies. That;s what America is lacking on the world stage lately.

Biden/Harris have been better for Amerca than Trump. His own former VP has said he is not fit for office. Most of the staff and members of his cabinet say that Trunp is unfit. Trump doesn't have Good policies or courage. Courage would have been him telling Puton in Helsinki that he best never again even entertain the thought of interfereing in another Amercan election. But he didn't do that. Instead he punked out out so tough that he opposed members of his own administration.

America isn't lacking jack shit on the world stage today.

He basically asked if she were Black or Indian because she seemed to change what race she identified as. He is clearly wanting to raise this so that now Black voters will say "wait a minute, she identified as Indian when she was a DA and rising in the political world, now she is saying she is Black just to get my vote. What am I some dumb fool to be so submissive just due to her race"?

He wants to cut into the Black voting base which she so desperately relies on. It's a ridiculous issue but all Dems run on. Outright racism.

Unfortunately for the Democrats, they have made race their primarily focus. Everyone is places in a box "black, white, LGBTQ, woman, trans". Trump should slow down a bit when he thinks so he can explain himself better, but I understand his point.

That's the problem as we age, we try to speak as quickly and sharply as we once did, but clearly both Trump and Harris aren't as sharp as they once were. Better then to consciously slow down and explain more clearly. It takes a conscious effort to do so and some don't want to try I suppose.
That’s all Trump is capable of: chaos and division.

And Trump’s racism is in fact repulsive, lying about Vice President Harris ‘recently turning black.’

What a mess.. He couldnt lie straihjt in bed..
Many black joitmos were against giving a platform.
They were wrong.

That he's attacking a woman with Indian AND Black parents for having multiple identities....

It's like attacking her for being a woman... oh, wait...

Trump attacks because he hasn't got anything else.

Forum List

Back