Donald Trump Wipes The Floor With Interviewer

lol...the lefties here think he sucked the righties here think he did great...just proves you see and hear what you want to see and hear...

doesnt matter what i might see or hear....i aint a supporter of either one these 2 dipshits running....but the thread kinda backs me up doesnt it?...
Name a better candidate than Harris. And the reality of what was seen shows that Trump had serious problems today.

"The original media questioner started off like a biased libturd..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'The 'orignal media questioner' started off with a fast-ball pitch seeking context for Don's controversial statements that appeared to denigrate people of color. In short, given those statements she asked Don to explain why people of color should trust him?

That's a legitimate query. It means --- Don, are you what your words signal you are?

Those journalist work with words. They know words have meaning but, can signal different things in different contexts. She was in effect asking Don.....'just what did you mean?'
Is there a context that you wish to detail? Explain yourself.

And Don proceeded to blow it. He acted petulant. And even whined that he wasn't asked how he was. Notably, neither did he ask any of the three women how they were.

Don came across poorly. And the media.....liberal media, neutral media......ain't gonna give him a pass.
RW media will, of course.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Tell us how black people will feel watching that interview.

But first, give us your credentials for telling us how black people feel.
Lesh is rght.

Now what are YOUR credentials for saying anything different.

Name a better candidate than Harris. And the reality of what was seen shows that Trump had serious problems today.
sorry she doesnt do much for me....maybe its because i lived in cal while she was AG.....she doesnt garner my respect...that has to be earned...and she hasnt earned it...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'The 'orignal media questioner' started off with a fast-ball pitch seeking context for Don's controversial statements that appeared to denigrate people of color. In short, given those statements she asked Don to explain why people of color should trust him?

That's a legitimate query. It means --- Don, are you what your words signal you are?

Those journalist work with words. They know words have meaning but, can signal different things in different contexts. She was in effect asking Don.....'just what did you mean?'

Is there a context that you wish to detail? Explain yourself.

And Don proceeded to blow it. He acted petulant. And even whined that he wasn't asked how he was. Notably, neither did he ask any of the three women how they were.

Don came across poorly. And the media.....liberal media, neutral media......ain't gonna give him a pass.
RW media will, of course.
🥱

Chilliconfused is unwilling to acknowledge media bias even when it’s abundantly clear.

Class dismissed.

sorry she doesnt do much for me....maybe its because i lived in cal while she was AG.....she doesnt garner my respect...that has to be earned...and she hasnt earned it...
I asked you to name someone better.

lol...the lefties here think he sucked the righties here think he did great...just proves you see and hear what you want to see and hear...
Yes but the REALITY and the FACTS show that he made a typical horse's ass out of himself today.
Feelings and cultists opinions aren't the same or "equal" to fact and reality. One is true and the other isn't.
At any rate he will take a hit in the polling over this. Look for that by this time next week.
We are approaching the point where MAGAt cultroaches are going to be calling "fake news" on the very polls they've been crowing about Trump leading for months.
Just wait for it.

Forum List

Back