Donald Trump Wipes The Floor With Interviewer

I saw a snippet on another thread. The original media questioner started off like a biased libturd from the basement here at USMB. TRUMP nailed her bias from jump street.
Fake news idiotic gaslighting.
I’m thrilled that the lberoids are so unhappy about this one. It shows that Trump kicked ass. Again.
Yeah but you are thrilled by green jell-o also.

"...unwilling to acknowledge media bias even when it’s abundantly clear."

A non sequitur.

Rather, the perceived reality by most folks who are paying attention to these responses by Trump is ----- that he blew it. He took a question that a more able and nimble individual could have turned into a tour de force and worked to reduce the skepticism he so often engenders.

i'm not at all convinced Don can be a better Don. A Don that is able to appeal to a wider slice of our society. Wider than the MAGAs who are his entrenched fanboys and groupies.

He doesn't learn well. It seems.

Yep, Trump definitely has a whole lot more patience than me. He showed a lot of restraint and handled this like a boss.

Handled it like a complete and total racist asshole, you mean. Trump can kiss the black vote goodbye after that display.

He came across as dangerously incompetent, insulting the interviewers, calling them names. Lying. Time for Trump to take a cognitative test.

Indeed. After that performance tRump will be lucky to get any at all.
Just watch. His numbers will increase. I’m telling you democrats to wave goodbye. Your days of getting black votes just because they’re black are over. Trump offers a better life without your race based bullshit. As a black person you can vote to make your life better, or you can vote for the same democrat bullshit you have gotten for decades. If you want your kids to have a better life you vote for Trump. If you want your kids to live the same welfare life you did you vote for Harris. It’s a simple choice.

Handled it like a complete and total racist asshole, you mean. Trump can kiss the black vote goodbye after that display.

He came across as dangerously incompetent, insulting the interviewers, calling them names. Lying. Time for Trump to take a cognitative test.
You know how black people are. Too dumb to see one of their own is an idiot.

If his goal was to turn off black folks

He succeeded BIGLY
He didn’t go there and suck black dick that’s for sure. Now tell me what he got wrong. One of these days all of you are going to have to realize all the pandering over the last 50 years voting democrat hasn’t resulted in anything more than welfare poverty.

Just watch. His numbers will increase. I’m telling you democrats to wave goodbye. Your days of getting black votes just because they’re black are over. Trump offers a better life without your race based bullshit. As a black person you can vote to make your life better, or you can vote for the same democrat bullshit you have gotten for decades. If you want your kids to have a better life you vote for Trump. If you want your kids to live the same welfare life you did you vote for Harris. It’s a simple choice.
That's the opposite of what you said in the post I quoted.

Why the flip-flop?

Harris was not supposed to be there today.
Yes she was, she punked out.

“However, we were advised by her campaign that her schedule could not accommodate this request,” he said. “The last update we were provided was that Harris would not be available in person or virtually during our Convention.”

That's the same line dem's who didn't want Biden dragging them down for November elections used.

Forum List

Back