Beware the Marxist world of Kamalla Harris: "There’s a big difference between equality and equity."

• 1722467085215.png
    Funny
    db.png
Reactions:dblack

You can't refute anything that I say, so all you can do is laugh, like a nervous, confused hyena.

Try not putting all white people in a basket. I am talking about whites on the rght. And the fact is all that you have called nonsense is real. And after living years facing it, blacks can see it when it happens. Whites on the right try denying these things even as they practice it. This forum is full of such things and instead of you fighting THAT, you are here arguing wth me. You are part of the problem. Whites like you have disagreed with me even as I have presented peer reviewed evidence., legal decisons, and studies from professional organizations that proves what I say is rght. And you've done it with no evidence as if all you have to do is be white and say it's not so.

I went to school, got degrees and was a paid professional researching and applying what I learned in the field of sociology, whch is:

the scientific and systematic study of human society that focuses on society, human social behavior, patterns of social relationships, social interaction, and aspects of culture associated with everyday life.

Apparently you have not done that, and are mystified as to why I can say the things I do.

No, the problem is that you cannot see the things that you say are racist. I don't have this problem with every white person here. Just whites who are on the right. The whites who support Trump. For some reason you guys seem to think you can talk crazy about blacks and nothng should ever be said about it. You also seem to believe that you can peddle this impression of America that has not existed for blacks and we are just supposed to agree with that impression. Then when you are confronted by someone back who refuses to do so and are frank or unapologetic about it, then we get what you are doing, which is called white fragility by this human being:

View attachment 987235

She goes further to describe the behavior.

“Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it. We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences. At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism.

Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience. This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as ‘people just need to see each other as individuals’ or ‘see each other as humans’ or ‘take personal responsibility.’

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue.”

- Dr. Robin DiAngelo

This assessment comes after more than 20 years of leading racial sensitvity training for corporations.

You have disagreed with me about white racism while you have read whites making racist comments in this forum. You have continued trying to argue with me about things such as our choice in political parties when your party has shown that it not only has no interest in addressing issues we face, but they violently oppose anything we ask in order to have the opportunity to solve the problems this government has created for us.. Then you have had the nerve to tell me how we are being tricked as if we do not have the ability to think for ourselves and you cannot see the racism in your thought processes.

Try not putting all white people in a basket. I am talking about whites on the rght

Oh, excuse me…it’s ok if YOU put people in a basket of though, right? Let me ask you, do you REALLY believe there are no racists in the democrat party? I mean, honestly?? The democrat white folk have managed to purify themselves and have no racism in them…really??

And the fact is all that you have called nonsense is real
No,..it’s nonsense. I’d be more understanding and sympathetic to your cause, but I can’t, because you like to paint people with a broad brush and look for racism that may not even be there. But since you love to assign labels, you do it constantly.

And after living years facing it, blacks can see it when it happens.

Perhaps your perception is off. Perhaps you’ve been conditioned for so long to see everything through the lense of racism..take your pick, but the fact that racism is your “go to” answer, it tells me that you are not seeing clearly.

This forum is full of such things and instead of you fighting THAT, you are here arguing wth me.

Like I said, I’m not the forum police, and the only reason why I push back on you is because you do the things you do, as already explained. What you do is dangerous because people like you, talking like you do, put a target on the back of all white people. I don’t care how many degrees you have, you’re not a mind reader, and you don’t know what people are thinking or what their motives are, especially if you’ve never even talked to them.

Whites like you

Every time you say this, you are proving my point.

even as I have presented peer reviewed evidence., legal decisons, and studies from professional organizations that proves what I say is rght.

Uh huh, all written by left wing or anti white people, like Di Angelo, who feed you with exactly what it is you want to hear. Likely because of some agenda. See, those people have decided that any negative action taken against a black person is micro aggression…and racism, which is silly because, you know…white people can disagree with black people…and they can even get angry at black people…and they can even lash out at black people…and it will have nothing to do with race…but, every time it happens, the left wing media and people like sharpton are on tv calling it racism.

And you've done it with no evidence as if all you have to do is be white and say it's not so.

No, I can read the terrain, and I listen to lefty radio a lot, I’ve listened to people who on this forum who all ascribe waaaay too much to racism. After while you see patterns.

I went to school, got degrees and was a paid professional researching and applying what I learned in the field of sociology, whch is:

That’s great. Somewhere along the way you must have become really jaded to believe everyone who supports trump is a racist. If that’s what your sociology degree taught you, that most right winger white people are racist…then I don’t know what to tell you..maybe you got some bad education?

Apparently you have not done that, and are mystified as to why I can say the things I do.

No, I’m mystified because, with as much education that you have received, how you ended up being like you are. Thinking everything is about racism. Hell, even on that other post, about the U.S. debt, you even tried to bring race into that conversation. It’s like, wherever you can, you try to push race at any chance. That tells me you are looking for ways to push race onto people.

No, the problem is that you cannot see the things that you say are racist.

This is my point. There isn’t a single thing on this forum that I’ve ever said that was racist, but you, because you seem to have this super power that you can spot racism where it doesn’t exist, can read my posts, and if it upsets you, then you just use the “r” word.

Feel free to post anything I’ve ever said that was racist and explain why you think it was racist.

I don't have this problem with every white person here. Just whites who are on the right.

That’s stereotyping you know. But I’m sure that doesn’t bother you. You’re completely fine with lumping people into groups, but ask me not to?

For some reason you guys seem to think you can talk crazy about blacks and nothng should ever be said about it.

Define “crazy”. You mean racist tropes? No, I expect they should be called out every time, but you think everything is a racist attack.

If you’re talking about insult in general, well, take a look around, this is a pretty emotionally charged place.

You also seem to believe that you can peddle this impression of America that has not existed for blacks and we are just supposed to agree with that impression

I’m not sure I follow. What impression have I been peddling? I’ve acknowledged that blacks have had it rough, hell, even in the conversation with curriedgoats, I recognize that black people certainly need some form of recompense, so I’m not sure what you’re getting at here.

Then when you are confronted by someone back who refuses to do so and are frank or unapologetic about it, then we get what you are doing, which is called white fragility by this human being:

I know…lol, the one white person who talks about race that you actually think knows what racism is all about. After all this time saying that white people don’t know anything about racism, and that they are racists and are not even aware of it…then a white woman comes and writes a book that piques your interest and suddenly you believe her.

She, like you, either is looking at everything through the lens of race..or she just has a natural loathing of white people.

Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism

And I’m sure for a hefty speaking fee, she’ll come in a whip them white boys right into compliance.

and because it benefits white dominance not to do so,

Is this how she views white people? They are all walking around thinking they are the dominant species? I know white people..none of them, as far as I’m aware, view themselves as dominant. They are just average people trying to get along in life.

Most white people don’t even think about race, until it’s brought up by someone trying to beat them over the head with it.

We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism

Yep…there we go…”you can’t see your racism, but don’t worry, I’ll be sure to point it out for you!” I’m sure those white people appreciate the uninformed assertion of them.

whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism.

Why? So if a black person says a white person is a racist…that white person is supposed to just throw their hands up in the air and say “well crap, he said I’m a racist so it must be so!”?

whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience.

No..they just debate you when you try to accuse them of racism, when they are not. Certainly they will debate that.

This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes

Yeah, when that expertise is put to use making blanket statements like she does..yeah, that needs to be trivialized.

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand.

Again, so if a black person accuses a whitey of racism, that whitey is supposed to have “humility” and just accept the accusation outright?

If the white person disagrees, it’s because the WHITE person doesn’t understand huh? How convenient.

Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue.”

Yep, that’s exactly what she’s saying..yo whitey…if you are accused of racism, you are just supposed to accept it!

Maybe they dismiss (un)informed perspectives because nobody is a mind reader, but they certainly want you to think their research makes them so.

This assessment comes after more than 20 years of leading racial sensitvity training for corporations.

Yeah, I’m sure I know how that goes: it’s where she goes in and tells all the white people that they are all racists and forces everyone to fill out forms, that will be turned in to the HR department at the end of the class, where they have to check boxes and write statements “admitting their racism”, which they reluctantly do because they don’t want to get in trouble or fired by their company for non compliance.

You have disagreed with me about white racism while you have read whites making racist comments in this forum

I have never disagreed with the fact that racism exists..I’ve said it many times. I don’t agree, however, that any party is “the party of racism” like you do. I also don’t agree it’s behind every blade of grass, like you do.

You have continued trying to argue with me about things such as our choice in political parties when your party has shown that it not only has no interest in addressing issues we face,

I’ve only ever asked what the democrat party has ever done for black people. How many decades have black people been overwhelmingly been voting democrat…and are still pretty much in the same place

What does the Republican Party need to address the situation? They want to be constitutionally minded, low tax, small government, and give everyone the opportunity to succeed. What’s wrong with that?

but they violently oppose anything we ask in order to have the opportunity to solve the problems this government has created for us.

Violently? When? What are you asking them to do that they aren’t doing? Reparations? Some people don’t agree with that…and don’t fool yourself…if reparations are ever passed in the amounts that are being suggested, you’ll see those white democrats that you thought supported you all this time suddenly start throwing a fit.

Then you have had the nerve to tell me how we are being tricked as if we do not have the ability to think for ourselves and you cannot see the racism in your thought processes.

No, that’s what YOU took from that conversation. I never said black people didn’t have the ability to think independently, I said that black people have been lied to for a long time, and that decisions are influenced by people’s surroundings and what they hear. So black people grew up being told that right wing white people hated them, so they all voted democrat, and that social pressure (which I linked articles to) were a big part of why black people vote democrat by like 90%. This continued generation after generation until it became “just what you do as a black person” (also linked in the articles I posted)

What’s odd is, you link Di Angelo and chastise me for not believing the years of research, but then I link research about why black people vote democrat, and you want to dismiss THAT.

Also…that’s a long freaking post to make on a cell phone lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back