Kamala's Dad is JAMAICAN AFRICAN and not AFRICAN AMERICAN. Period. Full Stop. End of Story.

IMG_1122.jpeg

I donā€™t know why Kamalalala has a birth certificate that refers to ā€œJamaicanā€ as a ā€œcolor or raceā€ of her father. Itā€™s neither.

Iā€™ve seen his picture. He looked black to me.

And her Indian mother is listed as ā€œCaucasian.ā€ Iā€™m no ethnologist. But donā€™t many East Asian Indians refer to themselves as ā€œbrownā€ people to avoid being labeled ā€œwhite?ā€

View attachment 987755

I donā€™t know why Kamalalala has a birth certificate that refers to ā€œJamaicanā€ as a ā€œcolor or raceā€ of her father. Itā€™s neither.

Iā€™ve seen his picture. He looked black to me.

And her Indian mother is listed as ā€œCaucasian.ā€ Iā€™m no ethnologist. But donā€™t many East Asian Indians refer to themselves as ā€œbrownā€ people to avoid being labeled ā€œwhite?ā€
Itā€™s like everything else about the Democrat party they just make shit up repeat it over and over until it suddenly becomes the ā€˜truthā€™

Kamala has a TRACE of Sub-Saharan African DNA in her, that's it. She is not African American. You of course will vote for her because you do as you are told. I prefer thinking.
The one-drop rule was a legal principle of racial classification that was prominent in the 20th-century United States. It asserted that any person with even one ancestor of black ancestry is considered black.

The one-drop rule was a legal principle of racial classification that was prominent in the 20th-century United States. It asserted that any person with even one ancestor of black ancestry is considered black.
Hey! Iā€™m black! Who knew? I do tan well.

Would you like some cheese with that whine? If blacks, African Americans and other people of color identify with her, you will simply have to live with it. It is not like you, on the outside of those ethnic groups, will change it.
Blacks identified with a southern whiteboy who played the saxophone on late night tv. They can definitely identify with whoever they want. In this case, they are identifying with a woman who always identified as Indian/South Asian, married a Jew, and had a father that came from a family of Jamaican slave owners and traders.

Not your assistant, sorry.
If Harris becomes the second Black President she wants to be, she will be the second Black President not born of a Black mother AND, the second Black President to come from a family of slave traders. Me, I come from a family of wetbacks; didnā€™t own slaves.

I am retired yet still pay over $68,000 a year in federal income taxes. Yet people like Camel Toe, say "I dont pay my fair share", while the IRS officials have avoided paying taxes because they work at the IRS. Did you know that there Mr. White6? Representative Democracy, is having the government go into a private residence and plant false information in the hopes that no one will notice, just so you can get the guy on a trumped up charge? I mean you really have to be retarded to think, that Democrats must destroy democracy to save democracy.

Special Counsel Jack Smith responded to President Trumpā€™s motion to dismiss the classified documents case based on the ā€œspoliationā€ of evidence. Jack Smith admitted that the FBI staged photos of classified documents during the Mar-a-Lago raid. The FBI took photos of the documents with cover sheets and publicly released them to damage Trump.

Jack Smith Officially Admits the FBI Tampered with Evidence In Mā€¦

breakingdigest.com/jack-smith-officially-admits-the-fbi-tampered-with-evidence-in-ā€¦
I am glad you are doing so well in retirement. But now, you want me to feel sorry for you, because of your income tax bill? Is there some travel retirement adventure you are missing out on, due to paying your taxes on your income. I doubt it. Pay your taxes and whine to somebody else.

Now you expect me to worry about Trump? Forget it. Not happening. I am more than willing to see it play out in court, if he can keep any lawyers not worried about getting paid.

One other thing about how you have to go to PJ's to save money on gas, i remember leaving Sam's club 4 years ago and the prices of gas was $1.68 a gallon and didnt have to use any discount promotions. Just down the street it was only $2.00 at Shell. But alas, morons had to bite their nose off, just to spite their faces, because Orange Man Bad, had mean tweets.

View attachment 987614

View attachment 987615

View attachment 987616
Oil demand is high on the international market. Are you suggesting, oil producing companies should sell cheap domestically, as some government requirement. Surely you took a course in economic or business at one time or another. Did you company you work for set up a system to provide their goods and services cheap domestically? I think you are lying about the price of gas for your car, stressing you. If you are really paying $68,000 a year in federal income tax as you say, you ain't hurting for filling up at the pump. I do enjoy shopping at Kroger and I do enjoy the savings on fuel purchase. You simply do not shop. You just pay the going rate without shopping and whine about it. Try not to for get, the stockholder of oil companies and the record profits that have been taken by that industry, or you can just blame it on Biden, though the international market was established, long before he ever was old enough to run for an office. You will fail at nationalizing the oil industry in the Untited States, as well you should.

Blacks identified with a southern whiteboy who played the saxophone on late night tv. They can definitely identify with whoever they want. In this case, they are identifying with a woman who always identified as Indian/South Asian, married a Jew, and had a father that came from a family of Jamaican slave owners and traders.
Bill played a good sax on Arsenio Hall, that night. I was watching also.

Forum List

Back