Trump crashes at Chicago as he objects to fact checking in real time

The Congress ballooned the budget because they knew Trump would sign it to get money for the military. That simple. DC blackmail.
That is a meaningless and ignorant comment. So do you believe the entire government budget should go to the MIC? If so, then I believe you're too far gone and have nothing more to say to you.

I know enough. You'd do well to at least speak honestly about them and hold leaders feet to the fire.

A different accent to try and relate to people. How nice as President Xi counts the ways...
You don't now shit. Concern yourself with Trudeau.

A reporter reminded Trump that on January 6, 140 officers were injured, including broken bones, one who lost an eye, another with two cracked ribs, another with two smashed spinal discs, and another had a stroke.

She then asked if he really planned to pardon all the insurrectionists as he has said in the past.

Trump responded by bringing up a "horrible attack on the Capitol" five days ago. He whines about some paint which was sprayed on some monuments and that it was limestone which will still show that paint a hundred years from now.

She then pressed him on pardons, and reminded him of the injuries and that they had been convicted. Trump said they were convicted "by a very tough system".

A cop lost his eye and the terrorist was convicted by a very tough system!?!?!? :eek::oops::rolleyes:

What an unmitigated fucking asshole Trump is.

What's more, the Capitol was not attacked. Trump lied. The protest took place at Union Station and the vandals painted the Christopher Columbus memorial fountain and Freedom Bell.

Trump lied about the limestone as well. The fountain is granite, and the bell is obviously metal.

What a dick.

A reporter reminded Trump that on January 6, 140 officers were injured, including broken bones, one who lost an eye, another with two cracked ribs, another with two smashed spinal discs, and another had a stroke.

She then asked if he really planned to pardon all the insurrectionists as he has said in the past.

Trump responded by bringing up a "horrible attack on the Capitol" five days ago. He whines about some paint which was sprayed on some monuments and that it was limestone which will still show that paint a hundred years from now.

She then pressed him on pardons, and reminded him of the injuries and that they had been convicted. Trump said they were convicted "by a very tough system".

A cop lost his eye and the terrorist was convicted by a very tough system!?!?!? :eek::oops::rolleyes:

What an unmitigated fucking asshole Trump is.

What's more, the Capitol was not attacked. Trump lied. The protest took place at Union Station at the Christopher Columbus memorial fountain and Freedom Bell.

Trump lied about the limestone as well. The fountain is granite, and the bell is obviously metal.

What a dick.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Drama queen.

You don't now shit. Concern yourself with Trudeau.

I will concern myself with trying to spread the reality of WWIII.

Israel and their intelligence agencies already understand, which is why they are not waiting for the greenlight anymore. If they don't take out Hamas and Hezbollah their citizens lives and perhaps even their nation is at stake.

Good men sat quietly, applauding like seals when Chamberlain arrived back home from Germany with a "peace for our time", Months later Germany invaded Poland and Between 75 and 80M men would die as a result of this gross miscalculation if we include disease and famine in the statistics related to the war.

China and Russia and encroaching heavily in Central and South America. Imagine if their communist-influenced governments stop sending food in the event of war? Imagine if they join the side of the axis?

America would then be fighting in multiple theatres as Israel must now today. This is much higher than an "impossible" reality. Yet, we are seeing mass inflation and illegal immigration all across Western nations. I don't get it at all.

As I recall the Corwin Amendment was to avoid an all out civil war .. it failed
As I recall, the Republican party tried making slavery protected by the constitution in order to avoid secession. It passed. And it would have been an amendmemt had the south won.

So instead of saying fuck you, if you guys want to own slaves you can leave, Republicans tried to compromise using the lives of black people. They were no different than the Democrats. And so today we have a Republican party that is the party of racists while the Democratic party has nominated 2 black presidential canddates and one VP canddate in the last 5 elections.

Well.........it seemingly worked quite effectively for Biden. He beat Trump by over 7 million votes, and 32% more electoral votes. A landslide.
Amazing how that works, a man with less than half a brain, little or no turnout at his few rallies, and he defies all logic.

Eat me.

Well good for him, he's still Kamala's kin...................... :biggrin:
Yeah and she would have been sold by him had she been born to that slave he raped. So then your claim is basically a lie.

As I recall, the Republican party tried making slavery protected by the constitution in order to avoid secession. It passed. And it would have been an amendmemt had the south won.

So instead of saying fuck you, if you guys want to own slaves you can leave, Republicans tried to compromise using the lives of black people. They were no different than the Democrats. And so today we have a Republican party that is the party of racists while the Democratic party has nominated 2 black presidential canddates and one VP canddate in the last 5 elections.
Mostly Bullshit.. and you seem to spend your every waking moment promoting racism and disharmony, perhaps you should try kindness and understanding for a change.

Forum List

Back