USA Today lies when it says Trump falsely claimed Kamala failed the bar exam Thread starterText Drivers are Killers Start date1 minute ago TagsNone

Trump has been convicted. He is awaiting sentencing.
Been found guilty by a jury......now judge has the option of accepting or rejecting that verdict before sentencing and/or convicting Him.

That simple.

You seem unhinged. I think this interview has scared the shit out of you.
Not unhinged one bit. Trump showed his racism. You uys are scared. This is most certainly the beginning of the end for Trump. And as you idiots repeat these lies about Harris not being black, you will insure that she will get at least 95 percent of the black vote and the majority of all other non white votes. So go ahead and keep lying to yourselves about how she isn't black, then on November 6, don't be angry when Trump loses by more than he lost to Biden. Don't be mad when 90 million people show up to send Trumps ass to prison. Unless something really bad or mysterious happens, MAGA is about to die in about 98 days.

yes.... like I posted twice now elsewhere ......she is Indian-American.....not black.

LOL

Keep this up. She's the daughter of a black man...

merlin_175594374_e6dc7a57-798d-4315-b0f2-13f7a69b1a0c-superJumbo.jpg

The more y'all parade this nonsense, the more black people will vote for Kamala.

LOL

Keep this up. She's the daughter of a black man...

KWAQHX46Y5FJFOU6LKLCKGQYQY.jpg

The more y'all parade this nonsense, the more black people will vote for Kamala.
Yep. They are insuring that Harris will get 95 percent of the black vote and the majority of non white votes.

Last edited:
Not unhinged one bit. Trump showed his racism. You uys are scared. This is most certainly the beginning of the end for Trump. And as you idiots repeat these lies about Harris not being black, you will insure that she will get at least 95 percent of the black vote and the majority of all other non white votes. So go ahead and keep lying to yourselves about how she isn't black, then on November 6, don't be angry when Trump loses by more than he lost to Biden. Don't be mad when 90 million people show up to send Trumps ass to prison. Unless something really bad or mysterious happens, MAGA is about to die in about 98 days.
So blacks are that easily controlled and don’t actually think for themselves. Good to know what I need to do as a newly minted black woman. First stop thinking for myself.

Forum List

Back