USA Today lies when it says Trump falsely claimed Kamala failed the bar exam Thread starterText Drivers are Killers Start date1 minute ago TagsNone

I’m going to give up my white privileged job in the morning. Writing the letter of resignation now. I realize it wasn’t 45 years of experience that got me here it was just hiding my Hispanic past. 45 years of just being white is unacceptable. I will begin again tomorrow as the job I’m most qualified for as a black woman. Janitorial services. My oppressors can make fun of me all they want.
No you aren't. You are going to wake up tomorrow and be the same dumb right wing racist you have been for most of your life.

Trump was a racist 40 years ago. Many a racist took pictures with Rosa Parks.

No you aren't. You are going to wake up tomorrow and be the same dumb right wing racist you have been for most of your life.
Yes I am! I’m heading downtown right now to find a black homeless person and have them sitting at my computer programming first thing in the morning. There’s no skill involved. If they just think white they will do fine. It’s how I got here.

Why are you being so hostile? I as a black woman are on your side now. You should be more welcoming and friendly. I already said I will stop thinking for myself and vote democrat. What more do you demand of me!

Again, trannie, I never said you couldn't be whoever you wanted to be. That's not hostility, it's support.

LOL

Who knows how you deformed brain reached that conclusion?
They lost the Civil War, had to give up their slaves and started the KKK. Today they are still burning metaphorical crosses in at their rallies. They haven’t shut up about the white race in over 160 years.,

They lost the Civil War, had to give up their slaves and started the KKK. Today they are still burning metaphorical crosses in at their rallies. They haven’t shut up about the white race in over 160 years.,

Which has what to do with homosexuality? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back