USA Today lies when it says Trump falsely claimed Kamala failed the bar exam Thread starterText Drivers are Killers Start date1 minute ago TagsNone

Not black.

Sorry but it's time for you to wake up.

I am surprised at you. Jamaican blacks came from Africa as slaves...or they migrated from Brazil after the English forced the Dutch out. The Dutch slave trade from Africa to Brazil and the Caribbean was huge. You not really so stupid, are you?

^^^^
This clown is totally losing it! :laughing0301:

RhodyPatriot
justoffal
@franklinroosevelt_FTW
skye
JGalt
I have that poster “im2” on ignore. Along with a few other lefties itt who constantly lie about the positions of Trump and conservatives ie calling Trump supporters racist, which is very evil although such behavior has been normalized by the mass media and Hollywood.

These lefties support laziness and theft via “reparations”. And a lot of people believe that the poster im2 is a gay white man in his 70s.

Either way it’s simply not worth it to try and argue with them. Most of them engage in radical left talking points such as calling people racist and spending paragraphs talking about absolute nonsense such as “white privilege or blacks have worse than whites”. Most of them don’t even use paragraphs. They just use one line troll/insult remarks. Big waste of time

I am talking about dems' "slavery narratives", not history:rolleyes:

Anyway, she is Indian-American

Kamala Harris sworn in as first Indian-American senator

California's Kamala Harris becomes first Indian-American US senator

Indian-American Members of Congress Sworn In

Kamala Harris first Indian-American US Senator

There is no dems slavery narrative.

As for your second link, Harris is black and Indian.

Some with your third and fourth link.

She would be black if:

1722489695167.png

She's the same complexion as Harris. But since shes not running for President you sorry white racists want to try to determine what race she is instead of accepting that she is black. Harris is part black, part Indian. She went to an HBCU. She joined a black sorority.

She was black when you guys decided to talk about how she slept with Willie Brown. She was black when you racists came up with this:

1722489931686.png

But now that she's running for president you uneducated cucks want to try playing the shes not black game hoping to fool just enough blacks into voting republican so yu can inflict your racist agenda on America.

Harris is black. And Harris is Indian.

1722490134989.png

This is her father. He is black.

1722490254898.png

Thisis her mother. She she is Indian.

1722490383675.png

This is her parents when they were young. A black man amd an Indian woman. Had he been indian, he wod have dressed differently

1722490517151.png

Again, here is her family. The man is not Indian. He is black.

no one talking about Obama here, sry ;)
See thats what I thought. You are too full of bullshit to answer simple questions.

Kamala is both black and Indian-American, they are not mutually exclusive terms and like many others of mixed heritage she can self-identify whichever way feels right to her.

Last edited:
  • Fact
Reactions: IM2
Trump is petty and pathetic... He's just a loser.
why is it "petty" to correctly state that a person taking the bar
exam the first time, failed? I consider it petty to self describe
as "black" simply based on a mixed parentage. Jamaicans (her
father) are just about all "mixed" and Indians (mysore) while
a bit darker complected than indians from northern India are
technically Caucasian yet she yells "BLACK" incessantly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back