'Boiling with anger': Social media erupts after Trump Q&A disaster with Black reporters

why I oughta...if this was only in the badlands, oh boy

Please specify what "racist" remarks potus 45/47 made?
He was president 45. He won't be 47. The better question is: What did he say that wasn't racist?

In fact, Kamala's mother is Caucasian, her father is from Jamaica. She sure as heck isn't African-American.
You really are a retard, aren't you? Gad, you guys will fall for anything. No wonder the orange douchebag loves his poorly educated retards.

Trump is racist. No idea why you MAGAs want to pretend otherwise.

Funny how you dont see Biden as racist. HAs he got you fooled? he's one of those people who tells you what you WANT to hear. But who were his political mentors? KKK affiliated. back in the day.
Trump speaks brashly and whats on his mind.I dont believe it to be racist. I mistrust the ones more who hide their racism, but you can see what the results of their leadership actually does to communities. They turn people into victims.

They did. She declined.
I don't think so. Here's what I read:

NABJ bosses declined Harris’ request to speak at the convention virtually because of logistical matters, while members are outraged that Trump will appear at the Chicago event.

I don't think so. Here's what I read:

NABJ bosses declined Harris’ request to speak at the convention virtually because of logistical matters, while members are outraged that Trump will appear at the Chicago event.
Yeah, first they wanted her in person, and she offered to appear virtually. So you could say both Harris and NABJ declined. In all fairness, the VP probably has a full schedule. So maybe if the request had come earlier she might have made it. I don't know why appearing virtually was declined. I would think that would be acceptable. Anyway, it isn't happening.

Former President Donald Trump's appearance at the National Association of Black Journalists Convention on Wednesday was met with fierce backlash on social media, after the former president ranted off-topic for much of the discussion, and complained that the microphones weren't working.

In addition to insulting the Black journalists who interviewed him, the MAGA hopeful also claimed not to know the race of his opponent, Vice President Kamala Harris, whose mother was Indian, and whose father is Jamaican.

Responding to whether he will denounce Republicans who claim Harris is a "DEI hire," Trump said the vice president "was Indian all the way, and then all of a sudden, she made a turn and she went, she became a Black person."

MSNBC's Symone Sanders wrote via X: "Okay people let’s not just repeat Donald Trump’s claims about Vice President Harris without saying what he said about the VP is both false and rooted in racism."

Ex-Trump communications director Alyssa Farah Griffin commented: "These comments won’t just hurt him with the black community. Most Americans (but apparently not Trump!) understand the concept of being biracial and that to talk this way about anyone’s race is offensive."

Washington Post columnist Karen Attiah emphasized: "Room is boiling with anger and disappointment right now."

Speaking to other issues Trump was asked about, NPR investigative correspondent Tom Dreisbach noted: "Trump says he would pardon Jan. 6 rioters convicted of assaulting police, because 'they were convicted by a very, very tough system.' Approximately 140 officers were injured that day."

Just can't hide it when you are a racist.

He just can't help himself, now watch the racist flock here to defend him.

She "identified" as Indian-American for years and years and years.

Here's the thing: your people care. We don't. You made the issue out of it, so now, you can live with it.

BTW, how was it that Malaka the Indian-Jamaican was celebrating the African-American holiday Kwanzaa after all?

Oh well, just another lie from her phony mouth

Forum List

Back