medical and who should pay for it.

We are s nation that protects innocent human life

Even some heathens support that

Meaning its not a strictly religious issue
Following the same principle of protecting innocent human life, just like the mother must carry to term regardless of her means, the child must have access to healthcare regardless of its means.

What is the sense of healthcare being more expensive than it would be if handled like firefighting, defense, police, etc.?

Following the same principle of protecting innocent human life, just like the mother must carry to term regardless of her means, the child must have access to healthcare regardless of its means.
Children do receive healthcare along with adults on medicaid

its not my idea, but the people have freely chosen it so I have to go along

I think private healthcare through charity is the proper way to care for poor people

I was told by the MAGAs that all life was sacred. Denying medical care can end that life. Therefor a true MAGA who is against abortion must be for healtchare for everyone.
why do you lie??

the phrase is all innocent life has value,,

providing for ones personal needs falls on the individual not society,,

and why are you holding others to their principles when you have none??

I was told by the MAGAs that all life was sacred. Denying medical care can end that life. Therefor a true MAGA who is against abortion must be for healtchare for everyone.
then being able to pay the rent is a human right. Where do you draw the line.

1.So MAGAs don't believe all human life is sacred?
not everyone who is conservative is religious. Nor is everyone who is MAGA.
It sucks I can't find a party that fits me a conservative who believe in only spending what you make.
I am Agnostic.
And although I find the lgbtq's disgusting I believe they have the same rights as I.
Abortion, not sure I like killing a human life who has done no wrong except simply existing. I think 16 weeks is a good compromise for two sides with their hard headed selves.

A nation that can so easily provide such a necessity to its people, as so many other civilized nations do, and refuses to do it for questionable ideological reasons betrays any claims to superiority.

Forum List

Back