Kamala Harris, The Border Czar

There's no lie here.

• The Press, overwhelmingly, reported Biden tapped Harris to lead the White House effort to tackle the migration challenge at the U.S. southern border (or some variation thereof)
  • The Press, in light of this, gave her the title of "border Czar",

You may hate these facts, but the fact they remain.
THE PRESS…

Oh

The thing about the border Czar lie that is most instructive is how it exemplifies all the characteristics of the right wing media narrative. It begins with a demonstrable lie that quickly circulates around the conservative media bubble. It is then adopted as part of the narrative without question.

Once adopted, it is impervious to the demonstrable truth proving it to be a lie.

There are dozens of lies now permanently part of the right wing construct with similar origins. Tell the lie, repeat the lie, adopt the lie, refuse to acknowledge it's a lie in the face of the facts.
It seems you're clueless that the leftist media was on board with the border czar label.

You tell me. I have no clue what powers you imagine Kamala Harris has at the border.
Early in the Biden / Harris administration, the president announced that VP Harris was going to be put in charge of the issue of immigration and border security.

She went to Central America and passed out a few billion dollars and disrespected a nation’s leader.

Then she returned home and did nothing more and watched the problem progressively get worse than anyone could imagine.

A couple of months ago they were trying to gaslight us telling us that they are making great progress. Now they are saying that Harris was never put in charge of this disaster. It’s not working.

Early in the Biden / Harris administration, the president announced that VP Harris was going to be put in charge of the issue of immigration and border security.

She went to Central America and passed out a few billion dollars and disrespected a nation’s leader.

Then she returned home and did nothing more and watched the problem progressively get worse than anyone could imagine.

A couple of months ago they were trying to gaslight us telling us that they are making great progress. Now they are saying that Harris was never put in charge of this disaster. It’s not working.
She got over 2 billion in investment commitments from private companies into South America. I'm not sure what else you expect her to do. Solve all of South America's problems?

Unless you approve of it, of course.
Big differauntz { French } like the way the Olympics in Paris
held a mock - Last Supper - for the Opening ceremony.
Where Human freaks thunk it cute to make a Luciferian
- Last Supper - to impress their flock of Democrat brats.
A combining of Dialectical materliaism with a new World Order
Styled uprising where Religion is openly pigeonholed.
" The imaginary flowers of religion adorn man's chains.
Man must throw away the flowers and also ,the chains "
{ Heinrich } Karl Marx

She got over 2 billion in investment commitments from private companies into South America. I'm not sure what else you expect her to do. Solve all of South America's problems?
I got a novel idea'r.Try acting Human and adulty.
Knock off the uninspiring cackels and faux sweet
personality.It ain't work'n.
Nor should it.

I got a novel idea'r.Try acting Human and adulty.
Knock off the uninspiring cackels and faux sweet
personality.It ain't work'n.
Nor should it.
What are cackles other than laughs that trigger you? Maybe fashion an argument that goes beyond your feelings, Fool.

“Border security”?

Post a link to that particular claim

Forum List

Back