Kamala Harris, The Border Czar

nah, nah, nah, no deflection on my question allowed cuck cultist. answer my question.
I just did. I didn't tell you to make your response so emotionally reflexive. You couldn't even have possible read the information that you just asked me for and I provided to you.

But you know. That's a real thing according to you and not a figment of your imagination? :dunno:
in general, most demofks are figments, they exist as paid cuck cultists. maybe one day soon one of these figments might actually answer a question. but till then, figments all

I just did. I didn't tell you to make your response so emotionally reflexive. You couldn't even have possible read the information that you just asked me for and I provided to you.
nah, no deflection allowed, answer my question.

I'm discussing someone's fantasy of me so yes, I guess that does count as personal but I didn't ask them to share their diary with all of us. :lol:

So quote it.
you can't read post 306 you need me to actually quote it. Wow, now you're lazy too.

That's not me making up fantasies, that me inquiring about fantasies. Way to fail the assignment there guy. :lol:
right? why are you inquiring about fantasies? weird shit dude, kind of odd in here as well.

perhaps take your inquiries of fantasies somewhere else.

you can't read post 306 you need me to actually quote it. Wow, now you're lazy too.
I can. It just doesn't actually say what you claim it does. I wanted you to give everyone the opportunity to read it again.
right? why are you inquiring about fantasies? weird shit dude, kind of odd in here as well.

perhaps take your inquiries of fantasies somewhere else.
Perhaps don't share fantasies of me then? Or defend the poster's who do. :dunno:

Forum List

Back