Kamala Harris, The Border Czar

like I already stated, your thing not mine. Move to another board to find your fantasies dude.
They're not my fantasies you illiterate moron. They're fantasies about me. Learn to read. :lol: And apparently this is the board for them.

for sure. and you admit it. hilarious.

I don't care.

I don't care.
You seem to care an awful lot. You even shared how you feel about how I feel about other people having fantasies about me. Talk about living vicariously...I'm sorry that you can't experience this for yourself and so the experience is weird for you. There there. :itsok: :lol:

You seem to care an awful lot. You even shared how you feel about how I feel about other people having fantasies about me. Talk about living vicariously...I'm sorry that you can't experience this for yourself and so the experience is weird for you. There there. :itsok: :lol:
nah, really, I don't care. I find it odd when others do like you! weird, you keep stringing it along as well, really odd. you keep doubling down on your weirdness.

The thing about the border Czar lie that is most instructive is how it exemplifies all the characteristics of the right wing media narrative. It begins with a demonstrable lie that quickly circulates around the conservative media bubble. It is then adopted as part of the narrative without question.

Once adopted, it is impervious to the demonstrable truth proving it to be a lie.

There are dozens of lies now permanently part of the right wing construct with similar origins. Tell the lie, repeat the lie, adopt the lie, refuse to acknowledge it's a lie in the face of the facts.

The thing about the border Czar lie that is most instructive is how it exemplifies all the characteristics of the right wing media narrative. It begins with a demonstrable lie that quickly circulates around the conservative media bubble. It is then adopted as part of the narrative without question.

Once adopted, it is impervious to the demonstrable truth proving it to be a lie.

There are dozens of lies now permanently part of the right wing construct with similar origins. Tell the lie, repeat the lie, adopt the lie, refuse to acknowledge it's a lie in the face of the facts.
well, joe shouldn't have called her that then

I'll make this short and sweet. As the media and the left try to sweep her record on the border under the rug, they are all trying to claim she was never made the Border Czar. But a House Proclamation on March 24, 2023, on the very same day she was appointed by Biden to the same, called for her removal as Border Czar.

That is H. RES. 253 of the 118th Congress

Don't fall for the lies. Do your research.

Harris is endorsed by border mayors in swing-state Arizona​

Harris’ campaign said she was backed by the mayors of Bisbee, Nogales, Somerton, and San Luis, as well as by Yuma County Supervisors Martin Porchas and Tony Reyes.

“I trust her to meet the needs of border cities and towns without taking advantage of us for her own political gain, like her opponent,” Somerton Mayor Gerardo Anaya said in a statement. Somerton is a city of about 14,000 people in the state’s southwestern corner.

She had enough authority to piss away billions on Central American shithole countries to lower the number of illegals.....only to have that number skyrocket.

Next?
No not next. How about you qualify that with more than just your say so? :dunno:

The thing about the border Czar lie...
There's no lie here.

• The Press, overwhelmingly, reported that 'Biden tapped Harris to lead the White House effort to tackle the migration challenge at the U.S. southern border' (or some variation thereof).
  • The Press, in light of this, gave her the title of "Border Czar",

You may hate these facts, but facts they remain.

Forum List

Back