Simone Biles - American Icon

Ive heard of Ali.
Who is Brady and Mahomes ? Definately heard of Biles. The Taylor Swift of sport.
Brady is the all time best Football quarterback. Mahomes is outstanding as a QB. Biles jumps around a lot. And gets medals for leaping.

This thread got seriously weird. Lets just re-circle and state that in gymnastics, she is a walking legend.
She certainly is. Do most women do gymnastics? Sports affects us all different. Take Soccor. I don't give one moment thought to that sport. Rugby ditto. This happens every 4 years as to the Olympics. And if you hate the sport they feature, they create new ones. Such as Breakdancing.

Football only matters in the US.
There are fans in Europe for the Pro teams. But globally that sums it up as you did.

Biles bores the hell out of billions of humans. She however does not bore me at all.

A lot of Mexicans are Dallas Cowboy fans. They're also big in places like Arizona. I think Pittsburgh and Dallas have the most fans outside their cities. Sort of like many people in foreign countries wearing New York Yanks caps.

Very true. My wife and I went to visit relatives in Eastern Europe, and all they really wanted from the US was NY Yankees and Dallas Cowboys merch.

Forum List

Back