Trump tells reporter that she's "rude"... oh, the irony

Trump puts his foot in it trying to claim that Kamala Harris isn't black.

But for me the real joke is when at about 1:15 and 7 minutes in, Trump keeps going on about the reporter being "rude".

Trump, the rudest president ever, a guy who has insulted most of those who worked for him, most of his opponents, always gives people nicknames and the like, is suddenly complaining he's being treated badly.

Does he not get the irony? Does he not think he's insulting people all the time? Or does he somehow think that he's special and he can do things that other people can't? That people should respect him because he's rich or something?

He then went off and insulted Kamala Harris, after complaining about people being rude to him.

That Pig Reporter WAS rude.

Trump puts his foot in it trying to claim that Kamala Harris isn't black.

But for me the real joke is when at about 1:15 and 7 minutes in, Trump keeps going on about the reporter being "rude".

Trump, the rudest president ever, a guy who has insulted most of those who worked for him, most of his opponents, always gives people nicknames and the like, is suddenly complaining he's being treated badly.

Does he not get the irony? Does he not think he's insulting people all the time? Or does he somehow think that he's special and he can do things that other people can't? That people should respect him because he's rich or something?

He then went off and insulted Kamala Harris, after complaining about people being rude to him.

Hey Trump was right The woman never said hello and started out by talking AT Trump. he's brave enough not to kiss ass, just to look good. I think you just don't get it. someone using race and gender as a shield from criticism is an old game played by the Democrats, while they talk about an duse RACE all day long... just dont EVER call them out on any of it or YOU are a racist.

Trump's a sick man. He's always been vulgar and rude.
Surada are you the person who saw and posted about Trump's appearance on the Howard Stern's show? And how they were discussing and demonstrating the "proper" way to perform a particular sexual act?

She's was a terribly rude. Like no "hello. how are you?". Just go right to defaming someone cause you're a bought and paid for hack. This is why we are still talking about it while Trump gets a boost.
Bullshit. Nobody else does that for Trump. The fact is that he didn't want to be fact checked and that caused things to be late.. And there were things he said about blacks that earned the questions he got.

Hey Trump was right The woman never said hello and started out by talking AT Trump. he's brave enough not to kiss ass, just to look good. I think you just don't get it. someone using race and gender as a shield from criticism is an old game played by the Democrats, while they talk about an duse RACE all day long... just dont EVER call them out on any of it or YOU are a racist.
Fuck that. Trump has said things about the black community that earned him those questions. And it is time you white men stopped talking about using race and gender for ANYTHING when thats all white men have ever done. Are you that fucking ignorant of your own history, or are you just dishonest? What are you calling people out for white man? Telling the truth to your white asses? The right has created a false victimhood narrative and have repeated that lie for so fucking long that you actualy think it's the truth.

Trump showed he is a racist piece of shit. And if you support him. so are you. Period.

That Pig Reporter WAS rude.
Bullshit. That reporter was not there to kiss his fat ass. He has said some things about blacks that he needed to held to account for. You guys watch too much fox news.

Bullshit. That reporter was not there to kiss his fat ass. He has said some things about blacks that he needed to held to account for. You guys watch too much fox news.
The news station I watch basically chalked up his defensive response to the fact that Ms. Scott (the reporter) was fact checking him as he was speaking and was not glossing over his bullshit answers like many others have done and instead kept repeating the question she had asked.

ALSO the audience laughed at Trump which of course he didn't like because Ms. Scott asked him if he indeed intends to pardon the January 6th insurrectionists (my word, not necessarily how she phrased it) to which at one point he replied, "yes, if they're innocent". She then replied, "they've been convicted" and the audience started laughing.

You know he really hates that and then begins acting like a petulant child, the only thing missing is the poked out lower lip.

The news station I watch basically chalked up his defensive response to the fact that Ms. Scott (the reporter) was fact checking him as he was speaking and was not glossing over his bullshit answers like many others have done and instead kept repeating the question she had asked.

ALSO the audience laughed at Trump which of course he didn't like because Ms. Scott asked him if he indeed intends to pardon the January 6th insurrectionists (my word, not necessarily how she phrased it) to which at one point he replied, "yes, if they're innocent". She then replied, "they've been convicted" and the audience started laughing.

You know he really hates that and then begins acting like a petulant child, the only thing missing is the poked out lower lip.
Trump is such an idiot. This is funny as hell.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Yeah the audience laughed at him a few times and you know he got made about that. His team pulled him out after 30 minute because the skillet was getting hot.

Yeah the audience laughed at him a few times and you know he got made about that. His team pulled him out after 30 minute because the skillet was getting hot.
Trump can't stand being laughed at. This goes back to his childhood after one of his siblings threw mashed potatoes at his face or some such shit. Dude needs to be in therapy.

Forum List

Back