"She’s on tape. The beautiful thing about modern technology is when you say something, you’re screwed if it’s bad.” - Trump

Pretending like I haven’t made arguments is just childish.

Everyone can see my posts and see how full of shit you are.

LOL tons of people have you on ignore.

What are you going to do next, pull in one of your socks like Curried Goatse to back you up?

LOL tons of people have you on ignore.

What are you going to do next, pull in one of your socks like Curried Goatse to back you up?
Tons of people get upset when you disrupt their narrative.

Modern conservatism is a bit of a hive mind. You guys believe things without knowing why. That’s why people like you have arguments that are fundamentally “because I say so”.

Tons of people get upset when you disrupt their narrative.

Modern conservatism is a bit of a hive mind. You guys believe things without knowing why. That’s why people like you have arguments that are fundamentally “because I say so”.

LOL the collectivist claiming others have a hive mind.

LOL the collectivist claiming others have a hive mind.
We've seen how you guys respond when your narrative is questioned.

You believe what you are told, but don't really know why. Other than believing it makes you feel good.

That's why all your argument boil down to "because I said so" or "its my opinion".

We've seen how you guys respond when your narrative is questioned.

You believe what you are told, but don't really know why. Other than believing it makes you feel good.

That's why all your argument boil down to "because I said so" or "its my opinion".

No, we respond at the level provided in the post being responded to. You are a mouth breather so you get scorn and derision.

That's all your argument boils down to as well. all you do is reference bad opinion pieces that fit your narrative and regurgitate whatever they fill your empty head with.

No, we respond at the level provided in the post being responded to. You are a mouth breather so you get scorn and derision.

That's all your argument boils down to as well. all you do is reference bad opinion pieces that fit your narrative and regurgitate whatever they fill your empty head with.
Hilarious. You respond to the level you're capable of which isn't very impressive.

Again, if you could describe what is "bad" about the opinion piece, you would. I was able to describe what was bad about your opinion piece.

Don't forget, I'm better informed than you. You consume far too much right wing media which does not have any interest letting you think for yourself. They absolutely do not respect you.

Forum List

Back