Mass knife wielding in UK kills 7 year old

Any exposure of humans intent on mass killing other humans is most definitely my intent. That said, I hope to God there is not a mentality of, “Well, at least it was a knife and not a gun”.

It's international news, top banner news on BBC at one point. You don't need to explain yourself to people looking for boogeymen in the shadow.

I posted it too because it is news and a reminder that society is losing it. Attacking kids, and I'm not sure anyone tried to stop him (if the opportunity was available).

Sad, 2 kids died. It was a Taylor Swift themed event.

Was sicko would do this? We are losing society to cowardice. At least the adults tried to protect the kids, but this just angers me but also makes my heart bleed. The surviving kids will be scarred literally and figuratively for life.

UK stabbing spree leaves 2 kids dead, 9 others injured at Taylor Swift-themed event: 'Deeply shocking'

Two children have died and nine others have been injured Monday in the United Kingdom after a 17-year-old carried out a stabbing spree at a Taylor Swift-themed dance class for young children, police say.

Merseyside Police Chief Constable Serena Kennedy said six of the children injured in the attack that happened around noon in Southport -- a town north of Liverpool -- are in critical condition, while two adults have been critically injured as well.

"It is understood that the children were attending a Taylor Swift event at a dance school when the offender, armed with a knife, walked into the premises and started to attack inside," Kennedy said. "We believe that the adults who were injured were bravely trying to protect the children who are being attacked."

The suspect, a 17-year-old from Banks, a village outside of Southport, has been taken into custody and is now facing charges of murder and attempted murder, according to police.

Forum List

Back