Trump is Going to Get F****d Up By Harris

So has Harris. To get where she is today.
1722035160383.png

"Sucking cock is hardly an "accomplishment"...
Is this whore running for........

MAGA celebrity groupies just can't cut loose from their Incel Misogyny.
Anytime an adult woman with an education and professional accomplishment emerges in our public conscience....well, the MAGA Incels hyperventilate and run to their fav outlets to anonymously shrill out their fear.

It is sad.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
First, the 2020 election was stolen.

That he had the greatest economy ever.

That he has the course records at every golf course that he owns.

Didn’t have sex with Storm Daniels. Just paid her $130K for nothing.

Did more for Black people than anyone ever.

That he doesn’t have a butthole on his face.
The 2020 election was stolen and it was his opinion that is not a lie its an opinion....
He did have the greatest US economy pre covid... not a lie...
Trump is a scratch golfer... he holds an 8 handicap... I coach golf at the high school and I teach golf at the club and I don't think I could bet Trump...
Black and Hispanic unemployment had never been lower than under Trump... new Black businesses were double what it was under Obama...

Democrats are individualists - so you always find an abundance of different opinions among us.

We're not like you mindless lockstep MAGA idiots.
You can't defend the way democrat presidential candidates are selected... Harris was the joke of DC until Joe was forced out...

:slap: or in a courtroom where she prosecuted felons.
She was not a courtroom prosecutor... she occupied a desk... and she had pot heads thrown in jail and she held back evidence that would have exonerated a California man so she could be the AG... and the man died in prison with the evidence in her desk drawer...

The 2020 election was stolen and it was his opinion that is not a lie its an opinion....
He did have the greatest US economy pre covid... not a lie...
Trump is a scratch golfer... he holds an 8 handicap... I coach golf at the high school and I teach golf at the club and I don't think I could bet Trump...
Black and Hispanic unemployment had never been lower than under Trump... new Black businesses were double what it was under Obama...
Deflections and outright lying.

And your sycophancy.

Forum List

Back