Are there news stories you're getting very tired of? poll

Are there news stories you're getting very tired of?

• yes, anything about dims, regardless

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never get tired of stories on how hideous our system is--

• I just get tired of no one doing much to make it better

• Total voters
Not tired of that one, because we're hearing next to nothing about it.

I'm probably more aware of it because I have friends in aerospace and connected to NASA.

Elon offered to go get them in one of his Starships but so far, Boeing has said Nyet.
For anyone interested:

Thing is that the Boeing craft was originally targeted as NASA's main craft, but due to heavy delays and problems, the Boeing Starliner is now officially slated as a mere BACKUP craft to the SpaceX Dragon. :71:

Like her polling.

Like her ability not to drone on about sharks, Hannibal letter and broken teleprompters.

Claims of an election steal, dick size and the ability to remember, person woman man camera TV.

Jose give the fuckup genius the Nobel in fuckup ignorance and move on.
Her polling? The polls that caused her to drop out with less than 2% from democrats? Less than a month ago the media was pushing Biden to drop her ass. She's done nothing to believe she's polling high.

Pretty much!

and that because of him almost 80% of Ukrainian people have died :dunno:
why is it because of Zelensky?

I haven't been following this story much.. I'm with Trump in not wanting the US to get involved w/ foreign wars.. except sometimes we probably have to..

So why is it Z's fault?

Her polling? The polls that caused her to drop out with less than 2% from democrats? Less than a month ago the media was pushing Biden to drop her ass. She's done nothing to believe she's polling high.
Dude, is it 2019 now?

What the fuck is your issue with reality today?

I voted all the above because I am just sick of everything that is negative.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I normally am also, but the assassination story is not complete. There are foreign accounts this Crooks guy had and we all need to know about that. Also, we need to know our gummit wasn't involved.. directly or o/wise

Kamala whore. She puts me to sleep....

1722034245500.png

Forum List

Back