Can anyone at all be convicted of a crime if he has the "wrong" religion or politics? poll

Can anyone at all be convicted of a crime if he has the "wrong" religion or politics?

• Total voters
We just saw it happen to those under Trump....back to Manfort, Stone, Bannon etc. Resurrect some old BS dismissed charges and try them again. Many of them somehow got "randomly" selected to this Merchant clowns courtroom. What are the odds? J6 too. Obviously support the current R President....then railroaded into solitary for years. Many for no crime at all. Walking with an American flag is now a terrorist activity. Standing on the Capitol stairs watching is a crime worthy of 3 years for elderly. Snatch them up at pre-dawn raids.......tear the house apart......ruin lives. America is Venezuela now. 100%

We just saw it happen to those under Trump....back to Manfort, Stone, Bannon etc. Resurrect some old BS dismissed charges and try them again. Many of them somehow got "randomly" selected to this Merchant clowns courtroom. What are the odds? J6 too. Obviously support the current R President....then railroaded into solitary for years. Many for no crime at all. Walking with an American flag is now a terrorist activity. Standing on the Capitol stairs watching is a crime worthy of 3 years for elderly. Snatch them up at pre-dawn raids.......tear the house apart......ruin lives. America is Venezuela now. 100%
Why aren't there more news stories on this?

I haven't seen any on Fox.. but have to admit I've been focused on the fake verdict and other issues.

They haven't given these J6 people court cases yet?

I know of someone who was strongly pro life and lived in a blue city

The "leaders" in said city prosecuted this person for blocking a sidewalk or some such thing in front of a baby killing "clinic"

and it got even worse .. now there's a mark on this person's record... was hard to find work, and etc..

Why aren't there more news stories on this?

I haven't seen any on Fox.. but have to admit I've been focused on the fake verdict and other issues.

They haven't given these J6 people court cases yet?

Many were held in "pre-trial detention" for years. Most "R" in Congress were all for the abuse and torture. a Few more may be buckling recently?

Some victims are still held. The board maggots claim the J6 requested delay? makes no sense. Of course its' all censored by the MSM and hard to find out. I don't have time to keep up. This site may have some info?

If we can ever get it FULLY turned around....the J6 victims are going to be HEROs' with a July 04 type of remembrance is rumored.

You listened to MAGA talking heads that might have been an attorney as well. Listen to some source that is not a MAGA propaganda source, and you'll hear the exact opposite.

We're gonna convict Mayorkas in the red states as just a starting point.

Don't cry.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.

The truth is, perception weighs heavily in court, often more heavy than facts.

Particularly in a jury trial where jurors are not trained in how to separate bloviation from facts.

I have personally seen juries swayed by classic misdirection, ignoring evidence so I know it can happen.

Forum List

Back