CNN Legal Analysts: Merchan Violated the Constitution

Can't share a nation with this.

Two options:

They are figuratively driven out to the desert OR

We must split

Third option -- you leave.

Fourth option -- you kill yourself.

See that? you have more choices than you thought.

Dayum, I can't even begin to guess where you get your news from that you actually believe the jury was instructed a unanimous decision wasn't necessary for a conviction. :cuckoo:
you are incorrect and misinformed. The judge DID in deed tell them they did not have to be unanimous.

Judge Juan Merchan gave the jurors three possible “unlawful means” that they can apply to Trump’s charges: falsifying other business records, breaking the Federal Election Campaign Act or submitting false information on a tax return.

For a conviction, each juror would have to find that at least one of those three things happened, but they don’t have to agree unanimously on which it was.

Yep, that is exactly what the judge said, and that is exactly how the judge violated Trump's Constitutional right to due process. The jury did NOT have to be unanimous. NO ONE can be found guilty of a criminal act without a jury be unanimous.

you are incorrect and misinformed. The judge DID in deed tell them they did not have to be unanimous.

Judge Juan Merchan gave the jurors three possible “unlawful means” that they can apply to Trump’s charges: falsifying other business records, breaking the Federal Election Campaign Act or submitting false information on a tax return.

For a conviction, each juror would have to find that at least one of those three things happened, but they don’t have to agree unanimously on which it was.

Yep, that is exactly what the judge said, and that is exactly how the judge violated Trump's Constitutional right to due process. The jury did NOT have to be unanimous. NO ONE can be found guilty of a criminal act without a jury be unanimous.

Yeah, you're definitely a conservative. Too stupid to know the jury had to unanimously vote guilty in order to convict.

Yeah, you're definitely a conservative. Too stupid to know the jury had to unanimously vote guilty in order to convict.

move on...

It was in furtherance of a crime, election fraud. The people voting should know that the blob was a whoremonger, right?

As for the non-sequester....LOL...its silly to think that non sequestration would cause a different outcome.

I listened to Ellie Honig...he was rather upset that, according to him, the jury got 9 sentences of instructions about federal election law whereas "libraries" (using his word) have been written about the subject. If he is right about that, no jury in the world could hear a case unless they are all experts on election law.

Bottom line; the blob is guilty, I'm glad they found him guilty, I hope they punish his ass. Next month, however, this topic will likely never be brought up again since the "deep state" will somehow, mysteriously, let him off with a slap on the wrist.

Trump committed election fraud by paying his attorney.
You people are quite insane.

It was in furtherance of a crime, election fraud. The people voting should know that the blob was a whoremonger, right?

As for the non-sequester....LOL...its silly to think that non sequestration would cause a different outcome.

I listened to Ellie Honig...he was rather upset that, according to him, the jury got 9 sentences of instructions about federal election law whereas "libraries" (using his word) have been written about the subject. If he is right about that, no jury in the world could hear a case unless they are all experts on election law.

Bottom line; the blob is guilty, I'm glad they found him guilty, I hope they punish his ass. Next month, however, this topic will likely never be brought up again since the "deep state" will somehow, mysteriously, let him off with a slap on the wrist.
Election would fall under federal. Meaning Fat Alvin has no standing to even bring this sham. You just admitted it.

Not disclosing his extramarital affair was information the voters should have had.

How many times did your God bang Stormy? The public had a right to know

How much of the $130K went toe Stormy...how much to her attorney? The public had the right to know?

Was your God’s affair with Stormy the only one or were there several? The public had the right to know.

Are you seriously suggesting that he didn’t fuck Stormy?
What happened to staying out of the bedroom? You had no problem with Billy Clinton's antics. How many times did Joe bang Jill while she was still married to another man? The public has a right to know...

Screenshot_20240603-202927-265.png
Wow... when did the mods start covering Toro's posts with these warnings?

Third option -- you leave.

Fourth option -- you kill yourself.

See that? you have more choices than you thought.

Turning you over to God. Like heaping burning coals on you head.

This board needs an exorcism.

The constitution states that all verdicts in a courtroom by a jury must be unanimous.

The judge told the jury they do not need to be unanimous. If just one person was siding with guilty, then the entire jury had to say guilty on that charge despite how the other 11 jurors felt. That is where the judge violated the constitution.

The judge is not in his right mind they have him under a wicked wizardry spell.

You can't possibly be that stupid.

Forum List

Back