Paris Olympics Opening Ceremony Recreates ‘Last Supper’ with Drag Queens & Trans Performers

With each new post and thread about the Opening Ceremonies I am gaining a whole new appreciation for them.

I wonder if there is a Guinness world record for making the most heads explode in the shortest amount of time
Only a rank degenerate would appreciate what they did with untold millions of children looking on.

I hope NBC reaps the whirlwind of their degenerate folly and millions tune-out in protest.

The fact that you appreciated it speaks volumes toward your lack of moral fiber.

I knew you morons would flip the fuck out over nothing.

It was a artistic interpretation of the fashion industry centered in France. They opened with the iconic painting and it melted quickly away into a fashion runway show. Just like the movie MASH did. You guys need your head examined... is there anything that doesnt melt your snowflake asses?

1722083129315.png

You should be way more offended by the bad choreography, mediocre dancing, and bad music choices. The city of Paris looked beautiful but the show was mediocre. Celine Dion was the cats meow but how much of a fail to give Lady Gaga a bad song?

The assassins creed guy was kind of cool. Great video game.

1722083353590.png

They are MOCKING GOD.

A sick world when this is acceptable. A slap in the face to Christians.
I'm not even religious but I could hardly believe it when the wife told me about it.

What pissed me off (once I saw it for myself) was my young G-Grandson was watching it with her.

NBC just lost one household for the remainder of the olympics.....I hope many more do the same.

I'm not even religious but I could hardly believe it when the wife told me about it.

What pissed me off (once I saw it for myself) was my young G-Grandson was watching it with her.

NBC just lost one household for the remainder of the olympics.....I hope many more do the same.
You should watch it in real time... it was nothing.

I will grant you the thruple making out in the library was a bit avant garde... but that's the French. Most of you hit the strip clubs weekly and you act like prudes here. You crack me up boys.

I looked it up myself because it was incomprehensible to me that NBC would show something like that.
Then you didnt watch it. What did you think of the mash episode? Or the scene from Mel Brook's History of the World, or Monty Pythons mocking of religioiu moments in Life of Brian? This had zero religious aspects. It just used an iconic painting to open a scene.

Then you didnt watch it. What did you think of the mash episode? Or the scene from Mel Brook's History of the World, or Monty Pythons mocking of religioiu moments in Life of Brian? This had zero religious aspects. It just used an iconic painting to open a scene.
It was Athiest MOCKING GOD in a World Wide event and not a sitcom.

They dont care it is OFFENSIVE to Christians to APPEASE DEI BS

You can't put lipstick on that pig and why are you defending the indefensible?

At least the aforementioned scenes were done in a comedic manner....NBC simply supported mental illness last evening.

Remember, I'm not religious and appreciate humor where I find it.....There was shit-all funny about what NBC allowed to be shown last evening in front of millions of children.

It was Athiest MOCKING GOD in a World Wide event and not a sitcom.

They dont care it is OFFENSIVE to Christians to APPEASE DEI BS
Did you actually watch it or just look at some picture online and run with it? What was the religious mocking of God I missed when they started in a famous picture position, like MASH that I put above, and had a fashion runway show that had zero connections to religion? What was the mock?

You can't put lipstick on that pig and why are you defending the indefensible?

At least the aforementioned scenes were done in a comedic manner....NBC simply supported mental illness last evening.

Remember, I'm not religious and appreciate humor where I find it.....There was shit-all funny about what NBC allowed to be shown last evening in front of millions of children.
SInce when are fashion shows offensive? Donald Trump runs into the changing room on them. The runway portion is sexualizing clothing with attractive models but has zero religious references.

Offensive 'Last Supper' Fetish Ad Incites Uproar

Matt Barber, Policy Director for Cultural Issues with Concerned Women for America (CWA), pointed out the double-standard held by the homosexual community in this "open ridicule of Christianity."

"'Gay' activists disingenuously call Christians 'haters' and 'homophobes' for honoring the Bible, but then lash out in this hateful manner toward the very people they accuse," said Barber. "In their version of The Last Supper, Christ, Who gave His life for our sins, is despicably replaced by sin itself as the object of worship."

That from San Fransucko Folsum Fair.

This is the Gay Movement Mocking God.

Forum List

Back