Paris Olympics Opening Ceremony Recreates ‘Last Supper’ with Drag Queens & Trans Performers

I'll be truthful right off the bat:

I'm not Christian.

I'm a conflicted agnostic.

But who cares about my own spiritual beliefs or lack thereof?

This is universally repugnant whether you're a secular libertarian populist (moi'), or a fundamentalist evangelical Christian.

Because it is a direct affront to all of Western civilization.

It besmirches some of the very best of what we've had to offer since the rise of Ancient Greece.

Sure, it may have been funny in a stoner movie - or at least not offensive if cast as a throw out sketch in some college play/performance.

But this was literally the opening of the Paris Olympics, circa 2024.

And why in the where of fuck is Dionysus suddenly a blue Will Ferrell with a ginger beard???

And why do they always have to go full PEDO?

Yeah, it's soooooo cutting edge.

Real serious stuff.

This is all the cultural Left has to offer.

Not greatness.

But worthless self-parody insecurely disguised as intellectual cultural commentary.

They are failed people, and they need us to submit to indulge their fee fees.

Straight up demonic.

All the more reason why Trump must get elected in November.

And why the Olympics is now dead in the water. The athletes must be livid. Blanket party for the lunatics.
Can you imagine you worked all your life to compete and they made a complete mockery of all of it.

Mental illness and the demonic, glorified.

God help us. Only He can.

British artist Grayson Perry: “The reason I haven't gone all out attacking Islamism in my art is because I feel real fear that someone will slit my throat.”

IMG_3362.jpeg

I'll be truthful right off the bat:

I'm not Christian.

I'm a conflicted agnostic.

But who cares about my own spiritual beliefs or lack thereof?

This is universally repugnant whether you're a secular libertarian populist (moi'), or a fundamentalist evangelical Christian.

Because it is a direct affront to all of Western civilization.

It besmirches some of the very best of what we've had to offer since the rise of Ancient Greece.

Sure, it may have been funny in a stoner movie - or at least not offensive if cast as a throw out sketch in some college play/performance.

But this was literally the opening of the Paris Olympics, circa 2024.

It was odd that is for sure. I did not really care for it, but watching all the exploding heads because of it is helping me to appreciate it more

With each new post and thread about the Opening Ceremonies I am gaining a whole new appreciation for them.

I wonder if there is a Guinness world record for making the most heads explode in the shortest amount of time

Forum List

Back