What can the GOP do about failing JD Vance ?

It seems he cant open his mouth without saying something dumb. I suspect that dem operatives are digging thru his anti women speeches now to dig up the worst of his spew.

It might have worked in Bidens time but I dont think Pres Harris will be quite so accomadating. She will keep hitting that bruise up until polling day.

Can trump dump him and look for someone normal ? Or even someone who will stfu.
His comments about women travelling for procedures would have not been out of place in mein kampf.

There must be a decent conservative somewhere.
Whatever happened to the William F Buckley fiscal conservatives?

It seems he cant open his mouth without saying something dumb. I suspect that dem operatives are digging thru his anti women speeches now to dig up the worst of his spew.

It might have worked in Bidens time but I dont think Pres Harris will be quite so accomadating. She will keep hitting that bruise up until polling day.

Can trump dump him and look for someone normal ? Or even someone who will stfu.
His comments about women travelling for procedures would have not been out of place in mein kampf.

There must be a decent conservative somewhere.
So, now you morons know what a woman is?

All you have to do is define what a woman is without violating your transgender religion and I’ll be defeated.
I don't have to do anything to pander to a vapid moron like you, silly. Best to let you fling your poo like the retarded little monkey you are. I will instead grab a camera and microphone and put it in your stupid face.

I don't have to do anything to pander to a vapid moron like you, silly. Best to let you fling your poo like the retarded little monkey you are. I will instead grab a camera and microphone and put it in your stupid face.
Defining what a woman is, is like “flinging poo like a monkey”? You scholars really do hate women.

Vance just wants women in the home. He is a thick fucker. Cant trump use google ?
With your knowledge on devolved matters, dividends, Barnett formula, railways, GDP etc.. you fucking don't know how to use Google.

To be honest, your level of life knowledge is just gleamed off the back or cereal boxes and cat litter bags.

Vance is up to Trump, and as you can't vote for Trump, you have no opinion. Practise what you preach cup cake.

Forum List

Back