What can the GOP do about failing JD Vance ?

I know personal anecdotes don't mean much.

But I have 4 Trumper friends on my social media that rushed to buy Vance's book and read it, once Trump chose him. They had no idea what it was about, apparently.

I keep asking them what they think of the book. They keep saying, "I haven't gotten very far yet." and, "I haven't had time to read it yet."

Bwahahahaha... sure, guys. You stood in line to get it, but haven't read it yet.

Poor guys.

Last edited:
I know personal anecdotes don't mean much.

But I have 4 Trumper friends on my social media that rushed to by Vance's book and read it, once Trump chose him. They had no idea what it was about, apparently.

I keep asking then what they think of the book. They keep saying, "I haven't gotten very far yet." and, "I haven't had time to read it yet."

Bwahahahaha... sure, guys. You stood in line to get it, but haven't read it yet.

Poor guys.
Are there no pix they can read ?

With your knowledge on devolved matters, dividends, Barnett formula, railways, GDP etc.. you fucking don't know how to use Google.

To be honest, your level of life knowledge is just gleamed off the back or cereal boxes and cat litter bags.

Vance is up to Trump, and as you can't vote for Trump, you have no opinion. Practise what you preach cup cake.
says the gimp who thinks brezit is a success.

Forum List

Back