What can the GOP do about failing JD Vance ?

It seems he cant open his mouth without saying something dumb. I suspect that dem operatives are digging thru his anti women speeches now to dig up the worst of his spew.

It might have worked in Bidens time but I dont think Pres Harris will be quite so accomadating. She will keep hitting that bruise up until polling day.

Can trump dump him and look for someone normal ? Or even someone who will stfu.
His comments about women travelling for procedures would have not been out of place in mein kampf.

There must be a decent conservative somewhere.
The tRumplings love him. He will likely stay on and continue to drag the failing campaign down even further.

Let's hold everyone accountable for everything they've ever said regardless of whether they have since changed their minds. That'll be good for the election process.

I am almost accepting Vance's conversion to Catholicism based on the logic of this.

It seems he cant open his mouth without saying something dumb. I suspect that dem operatives are digging thru his anti women speeches now to dig up the worst of his spew.

It might have worked in Bidens time but I dont think Pres Harris will be quite so accomadating. She will keep hitting that bruise up until polling day.

Can trump dump him and look for someone normal ? Or even someone who will stfu.
His comments about women travelling for procedures would have not been out of place in mein kampf.

/----/ Here's dumb for ya, Tommy.

It has been 2 years. It is not like he said it 30 years ago.
Things the candidates have said over the past decade will be brought up in this election. Abortion, regardless of their position, is a losing issue for the GOP, a winner for the Dems, who will only be satisfied with termination up to and even after birth (yep, that door has been opened and likely won't be closed).

It should be noted that the stupid things VP's have said haven't affected the presidencies very much, i.e. Agnew, Quale, Biden.

There isn’t.

And even if there were, he would be allowed on the ticket by the Trump Cult.

Republicans are stuck with Vance, to replace him now would be a PR disaster demonstrating the incompetence of Trump and virtually guaranteeing another Trump election loss.

Forum List

Back