Paris Olympics Opening Ceremony Recreates ‘Last Supper’ with Drag Queens & Trans Performers

I hear ya.

And you know I value your opinion as a crucial ally in this.

It's just I don't think the religion that bans alcohol, chants "DEATH TO AMERICA", and thinks the 2024 Democrat Party isn't far left enough is the paramount example, or should even be included in a discussion about, Freedom.
Every religion has different types of followers, my friend. Christians had bad people too like the Klan members.

Anyway I know Muslims from Syria and Iraq, who very much have western values. And one of them discussed how in Syria there’s a wedding between a Christian man and a Muslim woman. That happens quite a bit in the western world too. Also in Turkey Whereas in the very conservative circles of Muslims, they would ban something like that or it would be illegal.

By the way, it’s illegal in Israel for Jewish man to marry a Christian woman. People who want such a marriage have to leave the country to do that. And so I as a Christian man oppose that. I don’t mind if a Jewish man marries a Christian … and I know a lot of people in Israel want this type of marriage policy changed.

My point ….

Well, it is to show that all throughout the western and eastern world There are people from different cultural backgrounds that oppose the radical left, which is operating on an almost free basis in the western world. Like we’ve seen in San Francisco men urinating on each other in front of children. We’ve seen men walking naked on the streets with children present. I believe I’m making a very valid point and one of unity where People from all over the world, different backgrounds including even non-religious people don’t want anything to do with those radical leftist ideology.

Every religion has different types of followers, my friend. Christians had bad people too like the Klan members.

Yes, at this stage I can resolutely assure you I am intimately familiar with your opinion on the World's various religions.

And I do not completely disagree.

That said?

The modern cultural/political version of Americanized Islam is a didactic ideological scourge on anything resembling individuality or fun.

And it's proven again and again and again.

So let's not even fucking do this.

I'll be truthful right off the bat:

I'm not Christian.

I'm a conflicted agnostic.

But who cares about my own spiritual beliefs or lack thereof?

This is universally repugnant whether you're a secular libertarian populist (moi'), or a fundamentalist evangelical Christian.

Because it is a direct affront to all of Western civilization.

It besmirches some of the very best of what we've had to offer since the rise of Ancient Greece.

Sure, it may have been funny in a stoner movie - or at least not offensive if cast as a throw out sketch in some college play/performance.

But this was literally the opening of the Paris Olympics, circa 2024.

And why in the where of fuck is Dionysus suddenly a blue Will Ferrell with a ginger beard???

And why do they always have to go full PEDO?

Yeah, it's soooooo cutting edge.

Real serious stuff.

This is all the cultural Left has to offer.

Not greatness.

But worthless self-parody insecurely disguised as intellectual cultural commentary.

They are failed people, and they need us to submit to indulge their fee fees.

I am beyond angry. Disgusted, even.

Triggered ❄️

So lemme ask ya, demwit..DEMWIT (not a typo, not hyperbole)...

Does your ditching of Joe Biden's ugly, leering, halitosis projecting visage indicate that you admit he was never "DARK BRANDON", and you were wrong all along?

Like a little bitch?

We will accept your answer within soundbite palatable CNN bitchtits tidbits.

tumblr_b0088a3c6d4122e595e60061052a818b_f560be25_1280.jpg

Forum List

Back