Israelis vilified for lack of "sympathy" for Hamas savages

Zionists have never hidden their long-term goal of exterminating or expelling a majority of non-Jews living in Palestine: murdering/maiming children isn't a new technique, but social medial allows the world to watch today.

Never Again :auiqs.jpg:

American surgeon who volunteered in Gaza says IDF snipers shoot toddlers | MR Online

"In his interview, Perlmutter, vice president of the International College of Surgeons, said what he saw in Gaza was worse than all of the disaster zones he’s seen combined.

"'Forty mission trips, 30 years, Ground Zero, earthquakes. All of that combined doesn’t equal the level of carnage that I saw against civilians in just my first week in Gaza,' he said.

"When asked if the civilians he saw wounded or killed were mostly children, Perlmutter said,
Rosend of course will flippantly dismiss the facts you're presenting and pretend we goyim just don't understand the intricacies of the situation, justifying all Jewish atrocities against the Palestinians. He's a real piece of work.

Nits Become Lice
Racist nits become IDF lice.
f89496a6812c442ea7fa05f74a6501e7_18.jpeg

‘It’s okay to be racist in Israel’

"In the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem, the Israeli army is responsible for controlling the lives of more than three million Palestinians through hundreds of checkpoints, raids of villages and homes, trial of civilians in military courts, demolition of homes, suppression of protests, and the killing and injuring of civilians, to name a few."

It's funny how you condemn the response and not what elicited it. That says a lot about you.
I see no reason for condemning what was said, it's absurdity to do so. If someone compared Tony Blair to Mussolini, do you really think anyone would give a shit?

I just watched a debate with Dershowitz, (see this earlier post) and he said

"you Judge people by their actions, not by their words. The quotes from Prof. Dinstein [quotes of others calling for genocide] who's been retired for probably twenty five years, are quotes of individuals".

He wanted to dismiss Dinstein as an antisemite (for daring to quote Jews who spout hatred) but he couldn't, he's Jewish. So he had to excuse Jews from being antisemitic by saying that actions are what matter, not words - when it's a Jew speaking.

So if one is a Jew words don't matter if one isn't a Jew then they matter very much. Zionists reserve the right say whatever they want, lie and insult and smear and persecute anyone they want but they steadfastly refuse to grant that same privilege to gentiles and anyone who tries is ipso facto an antisemite, who's sole motivation is hatred of Jewish people.

A Jew can be excused for calling to destroy all life in Gaza, but a gentile must be condemned as antisemitic for objecting to that expression of intent.

You must think we are idiots, well, we're not, we're onto you and your lies and your hypocrisy and your war crimes.

You must think you're better than me, so much so that special privileges are to be granted you, that's because your a Jew supremacist, a neo-Zionist a latter day Nazi, you're no better than me nor better any old tin pot racist and xenophobe, your trash, just trash.

Hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Rosend of course will flippantly dismiss the facts you're presenting and pretend we goyim just don't understand the intricacies of the situation, justifying all Jewish atrocities against the Palestinians. He's a real piece of work.
Perhaps one of those international intricacies is about to change in a major way?

UK Poised to Halt Arms to Israel – And Withdraw Objections to Netanyahu Arrest Warrant | Novara Media.

"Labour intends to publicise – and follow – advice it has commissioned from officials that is expected to recommend the UK halts some if not all arms exports to Israel, Novara Media understands.

"The UK will also reportedly withdraw its objections to the International Criminal Court (ICC) issuing arrest warrants for Israeli leaders including prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu."

Should such a policy come into effect, the UK's hundred year commitment to the Zionist occupation of Palestine would end; perhaps Canada and Australia will follow?

Perhaps one of those international intricacies is about to change in a major way?

UK Poised to Halt Arms to Israel – And Withdraw Objections to Netanyahu Arrest Warrant | Novara Media.

"Labour intends to publicise – and follow – advice it has commissioned from officials that is expected to recommend the UK halts some if not all arms exports to Israel, Novara Media understands.

"The UK will also reportedly withdraw its objections to the International Criminal Court (ICC) issuing arrest warrants for Israeli leaders including prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu."

Should such a policy come into effect, the UK's hundred year commitment to the Zionist occupation of Palestine would end; perhaps Canada and Australia will follow?
That would be great. Let's hope it happens.

I see no reason for condemning what was said,
OK. That makes my point, thanks.
You must think you're better than me, so much so that special privileges are to be granted you, that's because your a Jew supremacist, a neo-Zionist a latter day Nazi, you're no better than me nor better any old tin pot racist and xenophobe, your trash, just trash.
I don't think I'm better on some essential level but I do see that I know more than you and I think on a deeper level.

OK. That makes my point, thanks.

I don't think I'm better on some essential level but I do see that I know more than you and I think on a deeper level.
You sure don't know what "hypocrisy" means or "antisemite", time for your next lesson:

1721943675313.png

There, is that too deep for you?

Last edited:

Nazinyahu's doing a great job of stamping out Hamas and those who hate Israel. If he and the dingbats who support him actually believe that hell is not going to be unleashed upon the people of Israel for these crimes he's even stupider than he looks.

That fake Christians actively and eagerly support these crimes against an entire people, is perhaps the most sickening thing of all.

For the first time I think I can perhaps begin to understand the words of Paul, preserved in Thessalonians 2:5

Lawlessness is the absence of the Law, the Zionists have abandoned, disrespected their Law and now rely on base human carnal drive. They are lawless in the true theological sense of the term, they are now revealed to those who can see, that spirit of Lawlessness is now set lose and rampaging all over Palestine even infecting the United States government, only a powerful delusion could cause the United States to debase itself and bow to the Zionist state's demands for obedience and compliance.

The delusion is evident in that there are many who cannot see the lawless nature of Zionist Israel, the delusion is so strong that they believe lies, lies that are so obvious to those who can see. Only those spiritually blinded, under a powerful delusion cannot see the truth.

They refuse to believe the truth, they actively suppress and trample upon it with no shame. That is the delusion, the lawless rampaging state of Israel has been sent to deceive the wicked.

Was October 7th a lie?

Was October 7th a lie?
No, October the 7th was a date. Of course there are different interpretations of what took place on Oct 7th and what it represented.

The interpretation that's most consistent with the known facts is the interpretation I favor.

Zionists have never hidden their long-term goal of exterminating or expelling a majority of non-Jews living in Palestine: murdering/maiming children isn't a new technique, but social medial allows the world to watch today.

Never Again :auiqs.jpg:

American surgeon who volunteered in Gaza says IDF snipers shoot toddlers | MR Online

"In his interview, Perlmutter, vice president of the International College of Surgeons, said what he saw in Gaza was worse than all of the disaster zones he’s seen combined.

"'Forty mission trips, 30 years, Ground Zero, earthquakes. All of that combined doesn’t equal the level of carnage that I saw against civilians in just my first week in Gaza,' he said.

"When asked if the civilians he saw wounded or killed were mostly children, Perlmutter said,
Who were killed on October 7th? Innocents or blood thirsty zionists? Asking for a friend

Was October 7th a lie?

Not at all but let's not pretend this all started on Oct 7.

From what I've read the people of Israel largely want a ceasefire. The right threatens to oust Netanyahu if he would do that.

They will only be pacified after Hamas is wiped out.

My question is what does that look like? How does one determine that?

Is it fitting to note that there are just under 6 million people living in Palestine?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back