Israelis vilified for lack of "sympathy" for Hamas savages

My arguments and evidence were clearly presented, and your objections are simply evasive and dishonest, like always. That's your SOP.
Thanks for not addressing the points I raised. Good attempt at obfuscation but all can see your inability to defend your claims.

Thanks for not addressing the points I raised. Good attempt at obfuscation but all can see your inability to defend your claims.
Your so-called "points" amount to cheap ad hominems and evasive maneuvering like "Israelis are for the war, but not necessarily for using explosives/bombs" Hehehehe your typical ridiculous, disingenuous claptrap. That's your SOP, and being a Yeshiva-trained, Talmudic expert you're well-versed in sophistry and lying. You Talmudic, kabbalah sorcerers are experts in obfuscating the truth and playing the innocent victims while cunningly destroying your enemies. The problem is that you talk too much:

photo_2024-04-09_04-37-13.jpg

My claims are defended by the incontrovertible facts. Not only do I assert that you Jewish occultists are the enemies of Western civilization and the USA, but your rabbis attest to this. The facts of history, present realities, and your people support my conclusions.

Unfortunately, the evidence for everything that I'm saying about Jews is supported by the facts and reality. I say "unfortunately", because I wish it wasn't the case. No amount of your BS sophistry is going to debunk anything I've said, but you can keep trying if you want.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back